LinusTechTips Wallpapers!

XTankSlayerX
Go to solution Solved by XTankSlayerX,

Just reposting one of my older wallpapers just in case anyone wants to download it after seeing it in Linus's Many Cable Management video.

Video Links

Vessel: https://www.vessel.com/videos/DMZEBWV4T

YouTube: N/A

Download here in 4K!

Click the picture first, that's going to take you to the 4K Version. Download that one (Right click > Save Picture As)

21793020078_a6463ca521_b.jpg

Holy crap dude you've gotten SO GOOD over the past year, jeezus... can you livestream the wallpaper making things again as you did last year?

Also when I saw that vessel video I was like "wow he actually uses Tankslayer's wallpapers.. Woah" Congrats man!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Here's another guitar (Boring, I know. Anime coming soon. I promise)

This time its a Ibanez RG Series guitar. That I've customized a little with some EMG Pickups, and a whatever type of wood that is fret board, and got rid of the floating tremolo, cuase that thing was complicated af.

Click to get to the DL pic!

20261746515_a1ab222d45_b.jpg

but why ? the Floyd Rose bar is what makes those guitar so great !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Holy crap dude you've gotten SO GOOD over the past year, jeezus... can you livestream the wallpaper making things again as you did last year?

Also when I saw that vessel video I was like "wow he actually uses Tankslayer's wallpapers.. Woah" Congrats man!

Haha, Thanks man! surprisingly enough i haven't exactly learnt anything new, But i have learnt to put everything together differently and make it unique. It's kind of like cooking, you have a set of skills and a set of ingredients. (Overall knowledge would be ingredients and skill would be how to put it together)

As for live streaming, sure I'm all for it. You guys can also hear my voice since I'm TeamSpeak with my friends 24/7. You can also meet Luke's old room mate and some other really awesome people.

I forget that Linus uses my things here and there a lot as well. So every time i see him using one of my wallpapers i get happy just like the first time... The benefits of having a terrible memory 

but why ? the Floyd Rose bar is what makes those guitar so great !

There was way to much little bits I would need to vector out. It takes a lot of time and can be very boring... So decided I'd mod it a little and use a normal tremolo bridge 

Haha, Thanks man! surprisingly enough i haven't exactly learnt anything new, But i have learnt to put everything together differently and make it unique. It's kind of like cooking, you have a set of skills and a set of ingredients. (Overall knowledge would be ingredients and skill would be how to put it together)

As for live streaming, sure I'm all for it. You guys can also hear my voice since I'm TeamSpeak with my friends 24/7. You can also meet Luke's old room mate and some other really awesome people.

I forget that Linus uses my things here and there a lot as well. So every time i see him using one of my wallpapers i get happy just like the first time... The benefits of having a terrible memory 

:DDD Also you use Illustrator right? I got it from school so I'm thinking of making wallpapers (dont worry I'm not ever gonna be competition, mostly just for myself). Do you think you could rate them (after I actually start learning Illustrator xD)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

:DDD Also you use Illustrator right? I got it from school so I'm thinking of making wallpapers (dont worry I'm not ever gonna be competition, mostly just for myself). Do you think you could rate them (after I actually start learning Illustrator xD)

Yes I do! 

Sure I'll give em a rating eh bud!

But in all seriousness, I'll gladly do it!

Also, i wouldn't mind some friendly competition. 

Every artist is unique so even if we were to make the same thing it would be different in a few ways. 

There was way to much little bits I would need to vector out. It takes a lot of time and can be very boring... So decided I'd mod it a little and use a normal tremolo bridge 

makes me want to go in illustrator and do it..

but I canceled my subscription 2 months ago ;(

I need to find a way to get the software for cheap >.>

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

makes me want to go in illustrator and do it..

but I canceled my subscription 2 months ago ;(

I need to find a way to get the software for cheap >.>

CS6 on ebay

It's a Gibson Les Paul Custom Pro in Alpine White with Gold  Hardware.

-snipp-

thank you so much for my new background :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are there any dual 1080 wallpapers that I can not locate?  Would love to throw them into my dual monitor wallpaper dump.

Are there any dual 1080 wallpapers that I can not locate?  Would love to throw them into my dual monitor wallpaper dump.

I wish I could find 1920x1080+1920x1200 wallpapers x)  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi could you please remove the 8bit linus 21793020078_c6dc0ff5c0_o.jpg

CPU Intel Core i7-3770K CPU Cooler Arctic Cooling Freezer ? Motherboard Asus z77 sabertooth Memory HyperX Savage 16gb 2400MHz Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4gb  Case Fractal Design Define R5 Power Supply OCZ ZT Series 750w Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB Samsung Evo 850 1TB

Hi could you please remove the 8bit linus 21793020078_c6dc0ff5c0_o.jpg

Snip

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

thanks 

CPU Intel Core i7-3770K CPU Cooler Arctic Cooling Freezer ? Motherboard Asus z77 sabertooth Memory HyperX Savage 16gb 2400MHz Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4gb  Case Fractal Design Define R5 Power Supply OCZ ZT Series 750w Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB Samsung Evo 850 1TB

• 1 month later...

Can we get some awesome wallpapers please ? give us something refreshing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

30 minutes ago, cesrai said:

Can we get some awesome wallpapers please ? give us something refreshing.

=====\\=============================================================================

\\

=======\\===========================================================================

========\\==========================================================================

=========\\=========================================================================

\\  

===========\\========================================================================

============\\===========================================================linustechtips==

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5751/23691315739_bb4931b4fd_o.jpg

Could you please edit this to be optimized for Ultrawides please? (2560x1080)

Also, amazing work here.

Current system: CPU:I5 6600k 4.5Ghz, CPU Cooler: Asetek 550LC, Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gamer, Ram:Adata XPG 4x2 2400, Graphics Card:MSi GTX 970 + Zotac 970, Hard drives:256gb SSD+1tb WD Blue, Case:Corsair Spec 01 Power Supply:XFX TS  750 watt Bronze, OS:Windows 10 64bit