Overkill pc build. Silent and efficient cooling. Want opinions :3

Hey everyone.
I've been fiddling around at a build I'll do soon and would like to discuss some aspects of it. :3

First, I'm from Europe so some things are way to expensive here in my country.

The budget isn't really important but of course I want to get the lower price I can get with the type of build I want.

Second, I'll use this PC for almost everything you can remember. I do a lot of web browsing including watching 4K videos and movies. I'm a gamer but usually I don't play demanding games but I like to be able to do it if I want.
I'll do 3D design, a LOT of music making with very heavy applications that suffer from ram shortage and can't have any processing delay. And even as not as often I do some video rendering and photo editing and such.

BTW, I don't need any peripherals.

What I want from this build:
- Best bang for the buck
- A build that will be valid trough some years(up to 5 years if possible) and with options for upgrading.

- Go overkill on making it ultra silent and xtra cool

- A balanced system being good at every task I throw at it. And able to multitask a lot.

- Overcloking possibility in the future.

- and I'm a intel and asus "fanboy" (I just trust them when it comes to quality)

Done! Now off to what matter's, the build:

Main components:
CPU - Intel core i7-4790K 4.0Ghz - 320€
GPU - Asus STRIX-GTX970-DC2OC-4GD5  - 390€

Board - Asus Z97-DELUXE or Asus Z97-WS - 370€ or 300€
Ram - 4x Kingston HyperX Savage DDR3-2400MHz 4GB 200€

PSU - Nox hummer 80+ 750w Modular - 70€

Cooling:

Cpu - WC Corsair Hydro Series H110 or WC Corsair Hydro Series H105 or WC Corsair Hydro Series H100i -  110€
GPU - NZXT Kraken G10 + WC Corsair Hydro Series H80i - 25€ + 90€

Plus some noctua fans for the coolers and case  - around 100€

Storage
SSD - SSD Crucial MX100 512GB - 200€
HDD - Western Digital Green 2TB SATA III 64MB - 80€

Case

- NZXT H440 white 120€

- Also give me suggestions for the case please :3

Final price around 2000€

So, what do you think about this build, it's meant to be a overkill. Like or dislike the CPU and GPU cooling solution?
Tell me your feelings and suggestions.
And I repeat, it meant to be a overkill, it's meant to later maybe get sli, heavy overclock, etc.

Switch the coolers for your cpu to your gpu. 

Unless you need 4-way SLI or more PCIE slots, you won't need a Z97-WS.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

You're going to be doing video editing and a bit of light gaming on 4K so you will definitely need to improve your GPU. A 970 is great but it just won't cut it at 4K. You'd probably want a 980 or two 970's in SLI right now rather than later. Also go for reference 970/980 cards as you're watercooling them anyway. For your PSU try the Seasonic X-750 especially since the fan won't turn on at light loads. As for your CPU cooler, the Kraken x61 performs slightly better than the H110, has LED lighting and has better stock fans (in case you decide against the Noctua fans). CAM software is a good bonus as well. Finally your case is a very good choice for silence and it has amazing looks.

A 2x8GB memory kit will put a little less strain on the memory controller and allow for a future upgrade to 24GB or 32GB. DDR3-1600 CL9 will provide general performance that is indistinguishable from faster memory parts. More memory will make a far bigger difference in performance.

The Asus Z97-Pro would be a good choice for motherboard, or the Z97-Pro(Wi-Fi ac) if you want WiFi and/or Bluetooth.

A better psu is essential. Consider a Seasonic, Superflower Leadex Gold, Corsair AX or HX, EVGA G2, or XFX model. 650W would be quite sufficient, 750W tops.

I would not bother with the G10. The Strix GTX 970 is very quiet (quieter than the H80i) and will run cool. If you insist on going with the G10 you will have to get a GTX 970 that uses the reference board design - I don't believe the Strix is one of those. You may want to consider a second gpu or a GTX 980.

You may want to consider going with an M.2 PCIe ssd for its higher bandwidth. I believe Plextor M6e and Samsung XP941 series are compatible with Asus Z97 motherboards.

You might want to consider the Kraken X61, Swiftech H220-X or, if it fits the case H240-X cpu coolers. Quieter and more efficient than the Corsairs and look a lot better.

The Phanteks Enthoo Primo is a nice case with LED lighting and a PWM fan hub.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Switch the coolers for your cpu to your gpu. 

Unless you need 4-way SLI or more PCIE slots, you won't need a Z97-WS.

Humm, i've seen mixed opinions about what needs better cooling the cpu or gpu, I was thinking trying both ways and trough strees test and temp monitoring choose which goes were.

I need PCIE slots, I might have to get a COM board and sound card etc...

Thanks for you opinion :3

You're going to be doing video editing and a bit of light gaming on 4K so you will definitely need to improve your GPU. A 970 is great but it just won't cut it at 4K. You'd probably want a 980 or two 970's in SLI right now rather than later. Also go for reference 970/980 cards as you're watercooling them anyway. For your PSU try the Seasonic X-750 especially since the fan won't turn on at light loads. As for your CPU cooler, the Kraken x61 performs slightly better than the H110, has LED lighting and has better stock fans (in case you decide against the Noctua fans). CAM software is a good bonus as well. Finally your case is a very good choice for silence and it has amazing looks.

I was thinking of getting the 970 and later get another and put them in sli. About reference cards, I chose the strix before i thought about watercooling the gpu that's why it's there :P

Humm, I'll take a look at the Seasonic :D

I was going to choose the kraken x61 but it's a bit hard to get here at a decent price, if the performance is really better maybe ill go for it.

Thanks for the sugestions :D

A 2x8GB memory kit will put a little less strain on the memory controller and allow for a future upgrade to 24GB or 32GB. DDR3-1600 CL9 will provide general performance that is indistinguishable from faster memory parts. More memory will make a far bigger difference in performance.

The Asus Z97-Pro would be a good choice for motherboard, or the Z97-Pro(Wi-Fi ac) if you want WiFi and/or Bluetooth.

A better psu is essential. Consider a Seasonic, Superflower Leadex Gold, Corsair AX or HX, EVGA G2, or XFX model. 650W would be quite sufficient, 750W tops.

I would not bother with the G10. The Strix GTX 970 is very quiet (quieter than the H80i) and will run cool. If you insist on going with the G10 you will have to get a GTX 970 that uses the reference board design - I don't believe the Strix is one of those. You may want to consider a second gpu or a GTX 980.

You may want to consider going with an M.2 PCIe ssd for its higher bandwidth. I believe Plextor M6e and Samsung XP941 series are compatible with Asus Z97 motherboards.

You might want to consider the Kraken X61, Swiftech H220-X or, if it fits the case H240-X cpu coolers. Quieter and more efficient than the Corsairs and look a lot better.

The Phanteks Enthoo Primo is a nice case with LED lighting and a PWM fan hub.

Yeah, my first though about what ram to choose was 2x8, but I was a bit in a hurry and choose the 4x4. But what mattered the most was knowing the price since it's almost the same so I would go for 2x4.

About the G10 it's more a personal preference, I never had or seen any of my friends with watercooled GPU so I wanted to try it :P

I'm still a bit uninformed about the M.2 PCIe SSD, I would love the higher bandwidth but the price is still to much for the space unfornatelly, if the price goes down I will surely choose a M.2 :)

Yeah, if I can get the kraken x61 for a good price here I'll probably go with it.

Didn't even look at that case, I'll take a look :) About pwm fan hub, the case I choose doesn't have the pwm part but I would make a board that worked with pwm easely and almost free :)

Thanks for the opinios and sugestions :D

I was thinking of getting the 970 and later get another and put them in sli. About reference cards, I chose the strix before i thought about watercooling the gpu that's why it's there :P

Humm, I'll take a look at the Seasonic :D

I was going to choose the kraken x61 but it's a bit hard to get here at a decent price, if the performance is really better maybe ill go for it.

Thanks for the sugestions :D

I recommended the Kraken since it wasn't too much more expensive than the H100i over where I live and tech here is quite overpriced. But if it's quite a bit more expensive then it isn't a necessity.

Edit: Also about the Phanteks case that the above poster suggested. If you're going for a quiet build then the H440 is better than the Enthoo Pro since it has noise dampening and it just looks so much better!