Crossfire issues on Dota 2? (gray flickering)

Sushicat89

I've installed the 14.11.1 drivers this week, until now, I ran dota 2 flawlessly @ 100-120FPS with both my 7870. On 14.11.1, I've been experiencing some weird kind of flickering occuring the moment I launch the game(even at the valve logo, no -novid). The flickering itself is pretty weird, it's like my monitor is alternating between a grey screen and the game itself, I guess this in the game menus and the game itself. Is there any kind of fix or I simple have to go back to 14.11 or play on only one card? That issue started to happen maybe a day or two after installing the driver but I haven't noticed any dota 2 game update.

I've installed the 14.11.1 drivers this week, until now, I ran dota 2 flawlessly @ 100-120FPS with both my 7870. On 14.11.1, I've been experiencing some weird kind of flickering occuring the moment I launch the game(even at the valve logo, no -novid). The flickering itself is pretty weird, it's like my monitor is alternating between a grey screen and the game itself, I guess this in the game menus and the game itself. Is there any kind of fix or I simple have to go back to 14.11 or play on only one card? That issue started to happen maybe a day or two after installing the driver but I haven't noticed any dota 2 game update.

If the last driver worked just better roll back to it.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Shouldn't you be fine playing Dota 2 on one card? My league of legends was going nuts when I was using crossfire on it so I just switched it to borderless (uses one card). No point of using crossfire if you are able to play the game perfectly fine on one of your cards.

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

Shouldn't you be fine playing Dota 2 on one card? My league of legends was going nuts when I was using crossfire on it so I just switched it to borderless (uses one card). No point of using crossfire if you are able to play the game perfectly fine on one of your cards.

I know but just for the lulz of having more frames for no reason I guess, still getting the issue each time I'm launching it a second time, not the first time. In the case of LoL, I seemed to have gained more FPS with the recent driver.

What driver were you on before your latest update? AMD's beta drivers have been a nuisance lately in my experience. You might want to just stick with 14.9.