[G SIX] LukaP's Mac Pro G5 Log [Phase: Back online]

LukaP

nope. cuz i dont care about you ;)

well ill do it slowly. uni is starting now, so i think i may have more time

student life is the best life, currently I have only 2.5days of school in a week if you make the schedule compact, so if you roll the same amount of hours as me, yes you will get some more time, but if you don't it's possible you get classes on a saturday.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

student life is the best life, currently I have only 2.5days of school in a week if you make the schedule compact, so if you roll the same amount of hours as me, yes you will get some more time, but if you don't it's possible you get classes on a saturday.

i have like 4 hours per day, weekends free. might work some more. also time to start seeing friends again

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

i have like 4 hours per day, weekends free. might work some more. also time to start seeing friends again

yeah, work and seeing friends will be a major activity, since it's hard to keep in touch(even when they are on the same school, but follow a diffrent direction) altough I'm yelly at your hours, guess I'm gonna study more to study less

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Not contributing? I'm stirring the pot. Maybe now something will get done to your build to prove me wrong/shut me up. You can do it. 

Still trying to figure out what are you trying to accomplish here. You did see the thread, Luka doesn't give a shit about proving something to somebody. He gets it done, when he gets it done.  

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Still trying to figure out what are you trying to accomplish here. You did see the thread, Luka doesn't give a shit about proving something to somebody. He gets it done, when he gets it done.  

64120124.jpg

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Never will always be forever away. 

Never will always be forever away. 

i still dont give a shit xD ill finish this when i finish it. or i may not. we will see how time goes. its not like im under some contract to do this. 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I was REALLY expecting an update this time...

Oh well, at least you guys made me laugh  :D

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

I was REALLY expecting an update this time...

Oh well, at least you guys made me laugh  :D

It may be coming soon ;) IF the guy that cuts and bends my shit will answer me...