Xbone or Ps4

DefeatingShark

Hey guys. This is my second topic invoking that consoles. I am grateful that all of you guys responded on my otothepost but still have one question. Since Christmas is near, I was deciding whether to get a PS4 or an Xbone.Most of my friends have the PS4 but I've made close friends on Xbox 360. I also have 58,000 gamerscore for my Xbox live account. So I am still debating which one to get.

1. Get a PC

2. Connect xbox controller

3. Launch big picture

4. Enjoy!

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

1. Get a PC

2. Connect xbox controller

3. Launch big picture

4. Enjoy!

seconded

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

Whichever has the exclusives you want. 

*cough* get a pc *cough* 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Here's the thing:

If you like more entertainment and social features. If you want to Skype, XBOX ONE,

If you like better gaming performance, more power, better online system, free games

Go for PS4

I'd go for the PS4

From what you have said you have friends on both. But as they already have a PS4, maybe go with that. Then get an Xbox One later on when you can get one.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Ask Santa to get your an Xbox One, PS4 and pc.  He can do that if you were good enough this year.  Right Santa?  I wonder how Rudolph is doing by the way?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Definitely PS4. The main menu is so fluid and smooth to go through (Xbox One is so painfully slow, even just to view your friends list it takes like 40 seconds), it has great exclusives and overall it performs better.

I would say PC but if it has to between Xbone and PS4
Definitely choose PS4 it is more powerful and I prefer the controler, I have a Dual Shock 4 but don't own a PS4
It's great for Multiplayer gaming

Only reason I have the Xbox One is for the exclusives. I wanted Halo, Forza and Titan Fall (At the time, I didn't have my PC built) and PS4 didn't have those so I didn't have a choice. Now when The Last of Us 2 comes out, I will be buying a PS4 solely for that game. 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Xbox has better exclusives in my opinion

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

Xbox has the better multiplayer exclusives, PS4 has the better single player exclusives. Other than that, they do the same thing.

Thank you guy's so much for all of your comments and opinions on the PS4 and Xbone. I have made my decision. Thank you guy's so much, you truly are the best!

I always see XBone as X Bone. Some high in fiber treat for your doggie.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Only reason I have the Xbox One is for the exclusives. I wanted Halo, Forza and Titan Fall (At the time, I didn't have my PC built) and PS4 didn't have those so I didn't have a choice. Now when The Last of Us 2 comes out, I will be buying a PS4 solely for that game. 

rent a ps4 for a month...

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

*compiles list of games not headed to PC*

*excludes games that are headed to Wii U*

*looks at what's left*

......... I don't know why you'd want to get either

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I have heard good things about both but for straight up games you generally get better performance out of the ps4. 

But Xbox has Halo and other excellent exclusives. 

Halfbreed

PC>PS4>XBONE

Pretty much my vote as well.  There are some great exclusives for each system, but multi-plat on PC for me.

I know you've said you already made your choice, but I would get both.  Consoles, like PCs, are long-term investments; you have to take what's coming out years down the road into as much consideration as what is out now and what will be out in the near future.

"Yet another stands before us... Then so be it. For the curse of life, is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."

@DeViLzzz THERES NO SANTA ITS ALL A LIE!!! :'(

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.