Ultimate Eyefinity Surround Gaming Setup

can it play Crysis, the first one, the great one?

enough joking from me, i just want to see how much GPU VRAM is actually used at this resolution in each game.  MSI Afterburner has a built in Monitoring system that can track the amount of ram being used. 

CPU: AMD FX8350 CPU Cooler Zalman CNPS 12x Motherboard Asus M5A99FX Pro R2 GPU RX480 4GB) Memory 16GB DDR1333 SSD: PNY Prevail 120G + Corsair Force LE 120G (Steam) Bulk storage Stable Bit Drive Pool with 5x 2TB 2x 3TB PSU Corsair 600w Case Rosewill Throne

#PCMASTERRACE 

Finally something consoles can not compete and make my friend stop going on about the console sales in Australia which is the PS4.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I have to say Terraria just for the lulz of seeing an entire small world on screen at once. 

My vote for a game would be ArcheAge, the game is f2p so you don't have to purchase it and it is gorgeous and keeps getting more gorgeous the more stuff you can see at once. It also will be a great test of the Vram because it has REALLY high quality textures. It maxes my gtx 770's vram out without any AA on. This might fit under the might not work so well because the standard game FOV is locked but there is a Mod that you can apply that will unlock it so you will really be able to play around with the FOV. If you guys decide to use this one PM and I'll help you get the FOV mod.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Would it be wrong to request some footage of Halo CE or Halo 2? Could you force them to that resolution? I think you could... Bad idea? Probably... 

Shoot it in native 21:9 for the next one!

EDIT: NEvermind, YouTube is just crap at displaying it.

OMG finally some monitors that I dig. but that price tag though guess need to work more then :).

Live your life like a dream.

Okay, I made an account on LinusTechTips.com specifically for this, so I'm going to lay down a large number of games that would be great for testing this insane setup. So here goes:

If there's one set of games that almost always does triple monitor setups justice, it's Third Person Shooters. I've tried many, and found a bunch that work well:

1. Alan Wake

2. Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood

3. Dead Space 1, 2 and 3 (especially 3)

4. Max Payne 3

5. Saints Row IV

6. Tomb Raider (2013)

All these games scale well in a multimonitor setup, and are not all that taxing on my 5760x1080 setup. I could imagine all that extra screen estate would make them a little more taxing.

Another genre of games that are great in a multimonitor setup are Racing Games, and I've found a few of those to work well in my setup as well:

1. Literally anything from CodeMasters (GRID 2, DiRT 2, DiRT 3, DiRT Showdown, F1 2012, etc. etc.)

2. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (however, it has terrible multimonitor support, you'll need to run a separate program in the background called "Flawless Widescreen" that corrects the aspect ratio)

3. Burnout Paradise

4. Asetto Corsa (Tech Preview)

And what would we do without the all-time favorite genre of First Person Shooters?

1. Battlefield 4

2. Bioshock Infinite

3. Borderlands 2

4. Call of Juarez: Gunslinger

5. Metro Last Light

6. Shadow Warrior (2013)

7. Titanfall

All these games work exceptionally well in a multi-monitor setup with little to no tweaking required. And games like Metro Last Light are very taxing games, so that requirement should be covered as well.

Lastly, I have a list here of assorted games that don't fit into the above three categories, but still manage to hold up well in a multimonitor setup:

1. Strike Suit Zero

2. DmC: Devil May Cry

3. Batman: Arkham Asylum

I have been testing most of these games myself (the rest I've found on WSGF with Gold or Silver Ratings), so I can attest to their multimonitor support myself.

Aww, I was so happy when I saw the black bars on this video. I hit the fullscreenbutton and saw this:

post-108079-0-28956100-1415613449_thumb.

Thanks! Made me a little sad :P

When you upload in 21:9 do it without the black bars. :)

Intel Core i7 7700k | Asus GTX 1080 ti Strix | Asus ROG Strix Z270F | 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200 | 650W EVGA Supernova Plat | Corsair Crystal 460X | 4TB WD-B

Acer Predator X34P | Acer CB241HY | Logitech G513 | Logitech G903 & Powerplay | MMX300 Headpohnes | FiiO DAC-E10 | 250GB Samsung 960 Evo M.2

My System on imgur

Witcher2,

Skyrim,

ArcheAge,

Assassin's Creed

Metro:Last Light

Battlefield 4

FIFA WORLD <-- Being able to see the entire pitch while playing would be AMAZING!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

i would like to see a strategy games like Total War series or Civilization series theses kind of games the monitors will handle them too well 

It would be great if you guys could play a simulator like euro truck simulator 2 or LFS. So you have a more realistic vision of the inside of a vehicle.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Skyrim's one,

would also love to see a few FPS games,

League of Legends (yeah just because I'm a huge fan)

and

WAR THUNDER!

Complete with flight control and everything please.

I would LOVE to see Skyrim on this settup. I believe that skyrim can handle all resolution's... you just have to go and tweak the .ini files.

It would be awesome too see benchmarks for skyrim (preferably modded with ENB and such) on this settup :D  

Elite: Dangerous. Will be very pleased to see that =)

Skyrim, FlightSim, Star Citizen, Kerbal, Mirrors Edge, a huge battle in Total War Rome 2 would be neat to see.

Wonder if there are any plans to make  G-Sync version of this montior.

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

63:9 is too much. I have never understood people who game in surround, to me its like looking through a letter box and I tend to get disorientated without any vertical screen realestate. I miss my old 16:10 for games. That said I have tried a 21:9 but left me just wanting 21:16 or something like that.

Even so, I would love to see how Star Citizen (Arena Commander anyway) looks at such a ridiculous resolution.

I love the idea of having this as my center monitor in my tri-monitor setup. I know the game is not the most demanding in terms of raw power needed, but I would love to see you try War Thunder on that setup. In full simulator mode (cockpit view) that build would be amazing.

What I like to see on this setup. Quake III in triple monitor. It was the first game that supported more then 1 monitor and easy to configure. I did a 3 monitor setup under linux 2 years ago.