Photo organization software?

Not sure if this is the proper forum but im looking for some ballin ass photo organization software. My wallpaper collection is hitting a 5-6k file mark and honestly im struggling to make sure i dont have duplicates and/or find proper sizes (only major sizes i have are for 1,2 and 3 screens). I'd also like the ability to sort them by show/game (its mostly anime related shit cause shuttup)/genre if possible and maybe have the software actually move the files and organize them like what foobar does to music.

Maybe im asking to much?

any tips are appreciated.

Edit: just thought of something, i may want the software to NOT physically move and organize the files but only organize itself within the software due to windows wanting to pull all the wallpaper files from the same folder (have them all on a 5 minute shuffle)

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Maybe Photoshop Lightroom?

I think i have a copy of that laying around somewhere that I purchased for my girlfriend and she never touched....damn women...

never thought to try that.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I've only tried it quickly a few times so I'm not sure if it suits your needs, but it might.

I use adobe bridge (came with my CC suite) but Lr might do the same thing. Plus you can make edits to ones you want to edit.

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask!