yay video!

Thanks LMG

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Script seemed a bit different. Did you guys get a new writer already?

Nice video, was waiting for it since you started promoting the cooler.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

I want those Silencio Fans!!!!

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

All these reminders to make sure I stay subscribed have made me check my youtube account settings so often, I've become very paranoid about someone hacking into my account just to sneakily unsubuscribe from Linus Tech Tips and deprive me of their amazing videos.

I would chose the corsair wc just because the tubes of the coolermaster is ugly (for me)
Anyway, closed wc is boring... I can't wait for the Momentums  and Shure IEMs review :D

Ed - please cut your fingernails .. (if that was your hand in b-roll) ;):D xx

Am I correct in saying the way the radiator has been mounted with the fans on the top they exhausting from the case to the outside?

I've always hated the ribbed tubing. It's stronger, but I wish they would add a sleeve to it. It's so ugly.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Am I correct in saying the way the radiator has been mounted with the fans on the top they exhausting from the case to the outside?

Yes.

They'd be used in a pull configuration, which I'm pretty sure Linus has said in one of his previous videos that he prefers simply because it makes cleaning the dust off the radiator a lot easier.

EDIT: Found the video 

It's a shame those tubes used in this cooler look so ghastly.

Maybe they look better in real life, but in images the Corsair H100i's tubes just look a lot nicer.

Where is the H220-x benchmark?

Arby The Raisin Boy ~ Utopia

I think longer tubing works fine when it's that ribbed stuff. If it were like the newer corsair series it'd be a problem, but it looks nice coiled up like that.

is it available in amazon ? ncix doesnt ship outside canada and US

How much longer till they start selling the Silencio fans as standalone? Those look pretty sweet and would just complete the aesthetic as case fans for a system using the Nepton 240M.

---

Aren't AIOs called liquid coolers, not water coolers, to differentiate them from custom liquid coolers which actually do use distilled water.?

Corsairs H100i coolers pump is not very reliable, mine failed after 3 months had to replace it with a cooler master seidon 240m which i love, i never hear any pump noise and its constantly running @ 1400 rpm

Pretty tubing means nothing if it cant perform 

Corsairs H100i coolers pump is not very reliable, mine failed after 3 months had to replace it with a cooler master seidon 240m which i love, i never hear any pump noise and its constantly running @ 1400 rpm

Pretty tubing means nothing if it cant perform 

I'm using an H55 that I do have my worries about it failing eventually, but it does have a great warranty. 

And I don't really need to upgrade as I have an i7 2600 non-k, and the farthest I can push it is to 4.051 GHz using the max multiplier and a slightly raised base clock. The single 120mm is way more than enough to keep it cool. 

Wish I had a k.....well at 50$ can't argue with getting a non-k I guess. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Gotta say still getting a little annoyed that I can't buy this cooler... I actively want to purchase this thing, I'm waiting for it to come out. But I can't find information about when that will be. The best I can find is 'some time in November' if I lived in Europe which is only a hint of if/when it might come to the US.

I'm running the stock Intel cooler! It's so loud! Give me better cooler!

Aren't AIOs called liquid coolers, not water coolers, to differentiate them from custom liquid coolers which actually do use distilled water.?

the two are generally interchangeable. I don't know what AIOs use, but I thought it was distilled water. I might be wrong, though...

the two are generally interchangeable. I don't know what AIOs use, but I thought it was distilled water. I might be wrong, though...

pretty certain they do use distilled water. 

muh specs 

All parts black

in which case, yes, AIOs are water coolers.

I would be surprised if they didn't. Water's a really good thermal conductor as well as being cheap (I mean, it's water). With a fully closed and sterilized loop there's probably no need to use something more exotic.