Custom computer badge help for enthoo luxe

TNortham112

first of all, sorry if this is in the wrong section as I was not quite sure.

Basically once my case (enthoo luxe) arrives I want to take out the 'Phanteks' badge which can be seen in the small window on the side of the case. 

Does anyone know of any websites where I am able to submit a design and get a custom made metal badge?

Make one, it can be hard. 

MSI Gaming have the best Metal badge imo. so buy MSI Gaming motherboard to get it xD

anyway I will follow this, I like some metal badges also or even better magnetic badges you can take on/off!!

MSI badges are different shape to the phanteks badge though, there is already a place in the case for the badge, I want to put the badge there, not somewhere else on the case

Make one, it can be hard. 

maybe, that might just be a last resort as I do not have the equipment, but i'd be able to at the school I go to

maybe, that might just be a last resort as I do not have the equipment, but i'd be able to at the school I go to

Depending on what kind of badge you are trying to make you could probably stamp it out of some metal using letter stamps or if you have access to a CNC/mill you could cut out something completely custom.

If you just need some case badges kind of thing there is also places to get metal logos of branded computer parts:

Mod Stickers

• 2 weeks later...

You can 3d print one. I am going to be doing that once i get my Primo. Going to mod that thing into the freaking ground