Is this a legit website?

icewolf5111

instantgamecodes.com you can buy all of the typical console currency and subscription time from here apparently but I don't know if it's real or a scam.

Does anyone else know?

Never heard of it, if I want deal I go to green man gaming. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

instantgamecodes.com you can buy all of the typical console currency and subscription time from here apparently but I don't know if it's real or a scam.

Does anyone else know?

Sounds like a dodgy website to me, you should stick with either Green Man Gaming or G2A.

i never trust sites with "instant" or "all" in them.... sounds to much like a scam to me.

i use pcgamesupply.com sometimes. good site, they work very quickly, usually get codes within seconds of buying them. really only site i've ever used for codes :).

The name is a bit wrong though... they have everything, from ps store to nintendo points and for all regions as well.

I have no signature

Awesome thanks guys!  :)

Never heard of it, if I want deal I go to green man gaming. 

i never trust sites with "instant" or "all" in them.... sounds to much like a scam to me.

i use pcgamesupply.com sometimes. good site, they work very quickly, usually get codes within seconds of buying them. really only site i've ever used for codes :).

The name is a bit wrong though... they have everything, from ps store to nintendo points and for all regions as well.

Sounds like a dodgy website to me, you should stick with either Green Man Gaming or G2A.

What are you trying to buy ? Recently I've purchased 3 mounts of Xbox Live Gold from http://www.electronicfirst.com/ ... It was my second from that page so i think you can try it (if it has the things you need)  ;)

CPU  Intel Pentium G3240, Motherboard  Asrock B85 Pro4, RAM  8 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX BLU, GPU  SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5, Case old noname, Storage  Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD + 1 TB WD blue, PSU no name 600 W, Display(s)  old 38 inch Samsung TV, Cooling stock intel, Keyboard  noname, Mouse  Gigabyte ECO600, Sound Auzentech's HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS-Connect

To find the site legit or not, I did a whois search for Instantgamecodes.com from WhoisXY.com and found owner details. It looks good. And i visited the site ScamAdViser.com it showed "High Trust Rating. This site looks safe to use."  So, that site is legit. You can use it.