Gaming Mouse advice needed from the Ladies

Crazy Wozza

So my significant other has asked for a gaming mouse for her birthday so I am looking for some advice. From what i can tell she's a palm gripper like me and has used my Razer Naga quite a bit. She says of the Naga, that she likes the buttons on the side cause she likes that she can use them to make her wow character jump (rite? >.>) but she says theres too many buttons on the naga. She also says while she likes the length of the naga she finds the height of it a little uncomfortable. So, any lady gamers here (or dudes, no sexism in gaming here) who might be able to recommend a suitable mouse at around the £50 mark?

Cheers :).

So my significant other has asked for a gaming mouse for her birthday so I am looking for some advice. From what i can tell she's a palm gripper like me and has used my Razer Naga quite a bit. She says of the Naga, that she likes the buttons on the side cause she likes that she can use them to make her wow character jump (rite? >.>) but she says theres too many buttons on the naga. She also says while she likes the length of the naga she finds the height of it a little uncomfortable. So, any lady gamers here (or dudes, no sexism in gaming here) who might be able to recommend a suitable mouse at around the £50 mark?

Cheers :).

Since you don't follow I quote you. But if you want naga with less buttons there is this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826153096&cm_re=naga-_-26-153-096-_-Product

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104674&cm_re=g600-_-26-104-674-_-Product

There is also this, it's a different shape and 3 buttons on top.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

@Crazy Wozza welcome to the forum :D dont forget to follow any topic you make so you know when people reply!

has she seen the naga hex? its the same thing with a more reasonable amount of buttons.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I would think she would only need 2 or 3 buttons on the side. the thing she doesn't like about the Naga is it's height, which is around 44mm high from what i've seen. For anyone whose used it, it has a pretty pronounced curvature, which is no problem for my big hands, but she finds it a little uncomfortable from what she tells me. Will Follow from now, my bad! Thanks for the replies so far, will check out the suggestions.