Wedding Gift/Gaming Room.... COMPLETE!

DaddyKool

Well I'm having carpets put in so I'll have to remove everything from the room.

Once you have carpet, properly ground yourself, ESD will damage your components.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

What are the specs? It's hard to read everything in the picture.

It's all in my sig

Once you have carpet, properly ground yourself, ESD will damage your components.

ESD isn't a big problem where I live. 95% humidity... but I will be taking precautions nonetheless :)

Mind asking your friends how much this cost total?

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Mounted the TV and sound bar. The wires are temporary until i wallpaper the room.

20141112_203628_zps89d9baa4.jpg

Not at all. But she knew what she was getting into when she married me :)

Spoken like a true newlywed... trust me, there are a couple of things she plans to change. :P

what is this magical place.

stil trying to convince my gf i plan to marry that i get my own office. For work and play

Spoken like a true newlywed... trust me, there are a couple of things she plans to change. :P

Haha we'll see what happens. We made a deal. I get my gaming room, she gets a walk in closet.

Anyways, things are sorta progressing with the room. While waiting, i set up my bedroom pc.

20141116_220051_zpsb44c427e.jpg

Don't mind the wall paper. We're getting it changed. The previous owners had a unique sense of taste.

The smaller monitor to the right is for my CCTV.

More updates hopefully tomorrow.

what is this magical place.

stil trying to convince my gf i plan to marry that i get my own office. For work and play

Don't convince. Just do it  :P

At least you'll have a means in which to escape the misery of marriage now :P

// Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 // AMD FX-8320 CPU @ 4.3 Ghz (7-21.5 Multiplier) 200.90mhz FSB CPU-Z Validated // Kraken X40 AIO - 2x140mm Push-Pull // 4GB Corsair Vengeance LP - 8GB Avexir Core Series Red 1760Mhz // Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro 1130mhz/4GB 1025mhz (Effective) GPU-Z Validation // Corsair SP2500 2.1 & Microlab Solo 9C Speakers // Corsair K90 Silver - Cherry MX Red & Blue LEDs // EVGA SuperNova 850w G2

20141117_205723_zps84e24935.jpg

Where did you get that bust of The Stig?? 

also bravo on the room  looking brilliant

Looks like someone's got's JayzTwoCents beaten by nerd swag!

I bet your wife likes your friends. Not.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Thanks for the comments :) The room is about 80% complete. Just waiting on my sofa, wallpaper and lighting.

Where did you get that bust of The Stig?? 

also bravo on the room  looking brilliant

The Stig thingy is a Top Gear dvd box set.

So i guess there'll be no picture updates til the room is done. But in the mean time i'll show you my living room wall.

20141118_095637_zps1a5407bd.jpg

9 of them are signed. I actually had to camp out his hotel for 24 hours to get his autograph 

Thanks for the comments :) The room is about 80% complete. Just waiting on my sofa, wallpaper and lighting.

So i guess there'll be no picture updates til the room is done. But in the mean time i'll show you my living room wall.

9 of them are signed. I actually had to camp out his hotel for 24 hours to get his autograph 

what motorsport is that?

Man you seem so awesome :D Are those replicas or Rossi's actual helmets? Nice set up, I wish i had one like that. I'm guessing you ride as well?