[Giveaway] Evolve Big Alpha codes

Ploooopp

Hi :D

So I've played the Alpha for Evolve and it seemed that 2k and turtlerock wanted me to get more people to play it, so they sent me 4 more codes. I've already given out 2 of them. So this Giveaway will be for 2 Evolve Big Alpha codes.

Just reply with anything you may seem fit. And i'll send you the code. 

Have fun :)

So I can put anything here?

I really want to see how the gameplay works :lol:

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I got one of the code but my lil bro want to play it so bad with me

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

send them my way.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Can i have one if you don't mind, since my parents won't buy it for me i'm just trying my luck out here :P

thanks anyway :)