G4me zero or Pc 363D for gaming?

Recon97

Just which one?

Considered getting a HD600 or a HD650 or ATH 700x or a DT 880/990, then sticking a mod mike on it?

Or is your mind set on those two?

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

I don't want any seperate mics nor even other headphones as I have read reviews about them and was disappointed.Just these 2.

Considered getting a HD600 or a HD650 or ATH 700x or a DT 880/990, then sticking a mod mike on it?

Or is your mind set on those two?

Why would he need $350 sennheisers but $140 ath 700x. The difference between the zero's and 363d is an inline sound card. Unless you already have a sound card I guess you should get the 363d. The virtual surround is pretty good. That headset has the best sound I have ever heard on a headset. Also the Zeros are a closed design so you hear less of everything outside of the headphones, the 363d are open so you can hear ambient noise pretty clear with very low volume. 

Edited by SeanBond

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Why would he need $350 sennheisers but $140 ath 700x. The difference between the zero's and 363d is an inline sound card. Unless you already have a sound card I guess you should get the 363d. The virtual surround is pretty good. That headset has the best sound I have ever heard on a headset. Also the Zeros are a closed design so you hear less of everything outside of the headphones, the 363d are open so you can hear ambient noise pretty clear with very low volume.

What you said,I am never going to work on it.Mobo can easily power those 350$ headphones easily.

Why would he need $350 sennheisers but $140 ath 700x. The difference between the zero's and 363d is an inline sound card. Unless you already have a sound card I guess you should get the 363d. The virtual surround is pretty good. That headset has the best sound I have ever heard on a headset. 

Over here ATH-700x cost more and the difference between it and the HD 600 and HD650 is much less. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

What you said,I am never going to work on it.Mobo can easily power those 350$ headphones easily.

Well the in line card enables virtual surround. And if you can get the 363d at the same price then do that, if not get the g4me one's or zero's. I like the virtual surround for games. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Over here ATH-700x cost more and the difference between it and the HD 600 and HD650 is much less. 

That must be a steep price hike.

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

The ath 700x are $150 here, the hd600 are actually $400 and the game zeros are $205. So at least you can get the hd600's way cheaper over there. I would get those if I could. 

Don't know but go for the open versions sound is a lot better

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

Don't know but go for the open versions sound is a lot better

if you mean for gaming, yes. if you mean in general, no. sound is 90% subjective / preference, which is why threads like "best headphone under $200" are dumb, as the sound of a $50 headphone might be more to your liking compared to a $1000 headphone.

OP: if you absolutely only can have one of those two, go for the one that fits your needs. as far as I'm aware, they both sound good, but do you need a closed pair or an open pair? isolation or not? 363D = open, ZER0 = closed, that's what you should think the most about.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

i love my pc363D , and the soundcard that comes with it does do a great job people are haters about it, but i tend to like it

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

if you mean for gaming, yes. if you mean in general, no. sound is 90% subjective / preference, which is why threads like "best headphone under $200" are dumb, as the sound of a $50 headphone might be more to your liking compared to a $1000 headphone.

OP: if you absolutely only can have one of those two, go for the one that fits your needs. as far as I'm aware, they both sound good, but do you need a closed pair or an open pair? isolation or not? 363D = open, ZER0 = closed, that's what you should think the most about.

What is open and closed headphones? If you are talking about noise cancellation,yes I want it.

i love my pc363D , and the soundcard that comes with it does do a great job people are haters about it, but i tend to like it

Does soundcard with it comes in package? Really?

What is open and closed headphones? If you are talking about noise cancellation,yes I want it.

an open headphone tends to be better for gaming, as they have a wider soundstage, but they don't isolate. a closed headphone will isolate, but gaming "performance" suffers a bit, as the soundstage is then not as wide, worst case-scenario you will have a cave-effect where there's no depth in the sound, but I think the G4ME ZERO's are better.

EDIT: watch this:

The 363D does come with a USB soundcard, but it shouldn't be necessary to use at all, unless there's something wrong with your motherboard's onboard sound.

Edited by Lauen

an open headphone tends to be better for gaming, as they have a wider soundstage, but they don't isolate. a closed headphone will isolate, but gaming "performance" suffers a bit, as the soundstage is then not as wide, worst case-scenario you will have a cave-effect where there's no depth in the sound, but I think the G4ME ZERO's are better.

EDIT: watch this:

The 363D does come with a USB soundcard, but it shouldn't be necessary to use at all, unless there's something wrong with your motherboard's onboard sound.

The thing is that my computer is going to make hell of a noise.You have made me confuse since I don't want any sacrifice in sound.But I am still open for any other headphone like 400 to 500$ unless they are on amazon and being sold for 280$ xD

it's a little usb thingy , but yes it's in the package with the pc363D only

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

The thing is that my computer is going to make hell of a noise.You have made me confuse since I don't want any sacrifice in sound.But I am still open for any other headphone like 400 to 500$ unless they are on amazon and being sold for 280$ xD

What you could do is get one decent pair of closed headphones and one pair of open headphones, then if you decide you only need one, sell the other. I'd recommend getting a standalone mic, such as a Blue snowball, Blue snowflake, Mod Mic, Zalman Clip-on, Audio-Technica ATR-2500, or whatever you find that fits your price, and then get some closed headphones like the (starting off with balanced sounding ones) Shure SRH440 (best with 840 pads), Sony MDR-v6 / 7506, Sennheiser HD280 or 380 (which I believe the G4ME ZERO is based on), Audio-Technica ATH-M40x (these are especially bad for gaming), (moving to more bassy headphones) Beyerdynamic DT770 or Custom One Pro, Sennheiser Momentum or Urbanite XL, V-Moda LP1 or M-100, Sony MDR-1R, and more.

for open: Sennheiser HD515 / 558 / 598 (these sound very similar, so the 518 is a very good value compared to the others plus the 363D is based on these), Beyerdynamic DT990 or 880, Pioneer SE-A1000 (very good value), Philips Fidelio series, AKG K612, 701/702, 240 / 242, and I can't think of others I want to recommend right now. most of these will probably be fine without an amplifier, depending on your motherboard.

but zero is closed and 363d is open

and? They're still closer to the same than other headphones.

I am still open for any other headphone like 400 to 500$ unless they are on amazon and being sold for 280$ xD

In that case, you can get some great closed cans like the NAD Viso HP50.