How to Complete Dust-Off & Airbridge ArmA 3 Achievement?

I am not sure how to finish the Dust-Off & Airbridge achievement of ArmA 3 because they give little detail on how to. Also what does it mean "Support multiplayer"

eefd4a7f4dd953855b4c2fd011d3972c750da4c3

Dust-Off

Completed 10 medevac tasks in official Support multiplayer.

c4585106df2b761d12cacc724efc72dd82f489a0

Airbridge

Transported 10 groups of soldiers into battle without being killed in official Support multiplayer.

Edit:

Removed the backgrounds because it was off.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

Nvm. I see that Support is a new gamemode coming out soon.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

You will need to play on the official servers to get those, those servers usually don't allow ANY mods, no matted how minuscule, the populations on those servers are usually quite small.

Seeing that they are making a new game mode for the release of the new flight models I just hope they integrate Zeus into it.

Zeus is just such a great addition to the game, it should be enabled on every server as far as I am concerned. If there are people there to use it properly of course.

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.