How does this case work?

Hello people!

So I've recently been  looking forward to building a desktop for Christmas and of course I've been looking at parts. But I just love the sleek design of the NZXT S340 Mid tower case, and then, since I really love this case, thought I'd check out NZXT's website, so I did. I found a touch screen fan controller, and at such a low price, it instantly went on my "to buy" list. But then I thought about the design of the case and the front has fans behind the panel. So then I thought, where do I put the fan controller? And then I thought even more importantly, where does the disc drive go!? So can you guys help me out? Here is a link for the case.

No 5 1/4 bays so no drive mounts.

I bet if you remove the HDD cage you can make a mount to fit it down there, and just remove front panel to adjust fans..

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

There are no 5.25" drive bays in this case, same as their H440 model.  If you want a fan controller and/or a disc drive, this isn't the case for you.

They do sell a module on their website that allows you to control your fans through software though.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

You cant put a 5.25" fan controller or disk drive in that case.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You cant put a 5.25" fan controller or disk drive in that case.

Hmm.....interesting. I saw your post before you corrected that. :D LOL

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Hmm.....interesting. I saw your post before you corrected that. :D LOL

shhhhhhhhhh... :ph34r:

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

shhhhhhhhhh... :ph34r:

You won't hear a peep out of me.....promise. :ph34r:;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator