Would I be able to upgrade to new hardware with these specs?

FireFromTheForest

I would want to be upgrading the CPU and GPU.

Amd Athlon X4 760K

Nvidia Gtx 750

8 GB DDR3

430W PSU

Would want to get:

GTX 760 (http://bit.ly/1wOzEQo)

Amd X10 7850K (http://bit.ly/1wlWzEw)

So the question is: could I upgrade to these specs later on with that psu? Or will I have to buy a new one?

(Thanks for the help, new to PC building)

Burn.

no piont in getting the a10 and a dedicated gpu

Edit: 760 minimum psu is 500w

First Build:

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Black          GPU: MSI R9 270 Gaming@1050/1500         CPU: i5 4570          Motherboard: ASUS H81I Plus          PSU: Corsair CX600          RAM: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT         Cooling: 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Intake; Corsair AF140 Rear Exuast; 2x120mm Stock Case Fans Top Exuast        Storage: WD Blue 1TB          OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

no piont in getting the a10 and a dedicated gpu

Edit: 760 minimum psu is 500w

500W is the recemended amount of wattage for that card.. but in theory my build should only take up around 350watts... but aside from that you said that there was no point in getting the a10... so what would be the the best FM2+ AMD CPU I could get for around the same price?

Burn.

500W is the recemended amount of wattage for that card.. but in theory my build should only take up around 350watts... but aside from that you said that there was no point in getting the a10... so what would be the the best FM2+ AMD CPU I could get for around the same price?

760k and a10 not much difference in performance

First Build:

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Black          GPU: MSI R9 270 Gaming@1050/1500         CPU: i5 4570          Motherboard: ASUS H81I Plus          PSU: Corsair CX600          RAM: 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT         Cooling: 230mm Bitfenix Spectre Pro Intake; Corsair AF140 Rear Exuast; 2x120mm Stock Case Fans Top Exuast        Storage: WD Blue 1TB          OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64 Bit

You'll be fine on power usage for sure. Athlon and GTX 760 are not super power hungry. I'd suggest you look into an R9 280 however as that's much cheaper and well....

Here's a video comparing both. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||