Ubisoft sees sales shrink in Q2 but rise 65% for first half

Xsilent(X)

4747848484.jpg

French publisher Ubisoft today reported its second quarter and first half fiscal performance, which revealed a better than expected sales total over the last six months. Q2 sales were actually down almost 43 percent to €124.1 million ($156.5 million). The publisher had been targeting Q2 sales of approximately €85.0 million, so it easily exceeded guidance. The first half overall was up more than 65 percent to €484.2 million ($611.2 million).

The company said it ended the first half with non-IFRS operating income of €24.2 million, which is a nice improvement on the €98.0 million operating loss reported during the first half of the 2013-14 fiscal period.

Ubisoft specifically pointed to its continued success of new IP Watch Dogs, which has now shipped over 9 million units. Additionally, the publisher cited a "firm back catalog" that generated €113.7 million, thanks to games like Assassin's Creed Black Flag, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Far Cry 3 and Rayman Legends. It's also important to note that Ubisoft's digital segment revenues increased 90.4 percent to €134.7 million (27.8 percent of total sales) - this was driven by digital distribution, DLC and in-game items and mobile titles.

https://gamingmedia.eu/pc/news/162-ubisoft-sees-sales-shrink-in-q2-but-rise-65-for-first-half

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Ubisoft needs to just go away.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Yeah well you make more money if you stopped trying to push out a game every 5 minutes and made quality games instead.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Ubisoft needs to just go away.

When they've finished making FarCry 4 preferably. 

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...