Any better headsets?

DanielB126
Go to solution Solved by IIIPHENOMIII,

Closed design: HyperX Clouds/Qpad QH-90 (Both are the same, HyperX just took the QH90's and re-branded them as the Clouds.

Open design (imo better): Qpad QH-85. (Same headset as above just with an open design).

Comfort wise it's one of the best headsets I've ever had. It doesn't start to irritate after long periods of gaming and the sound quality is pretty darn good as well. (you'll probably need to tweak a bit with the equalizers but it should all be fine eventually.)

Well, I was thinking of buying a pair of Razer Kraken pro's, I have heard that they are very comfy, have great audio, and have an al-right microphone (I don't mind about the microphone quality too much) The price of the razer kraken pro's is £64.99

Now the point of this thread is that I am wondering if there is a better headset for this price tag or around this price. The main things I want with the headset is good audio quality and to be comfy. I do not mind about anything else accept I would prefer to have a microphone, not needed though.

HyperX clouds. They are god at that price point

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

HyperX clouds. They are god at that price point

literally god? wow, must get them... jk 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Closed design: HyperX Clouds/Qpad QH-90 (Both are the same, HyperX just took the QH90's and re-branded them as the Clouds.

Open design (imo better): Qpad QH-85. (Same headset as above just with an open design).

Comfort wise it's one of the best headsets I've ever had. It doesn't start to irritate after long periods of gaming and the sound quality is pretty darn good as well. (you'll probably need to tweak a bit with the equalizers but it should all be fine eventually.)

Thank you guys, the reviews on them look great, they look good, I've looked at some mic tests. Sounds decent. I will most likely get these.