RAM

what is most amount of ram that computer (server included)can have is it more than 384gb of ram or can you have more ram in server since i newer seen desktop having over 64 and i have no idea how much ram can server handle?so can anybady tell me how much ram is it possibe to have(dont mean telling me that 64 bit os can handle xx amount of ram)i mean that a server motherboard can have

Basically, what is the biggest amount of RAM a computer/server can have? Right?

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

ive seen mobos with 256GB

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

what is most amount of ram that computer (server included)can have is it more than 384gb of ram or can you have more ram in server since i newer seen desktop having over 64 and i have no idea how much ram can server handle?so can anybady tell me how much ram is it possibe to have(dont mean telling me that 64 bit os can handle xx amount of ram)i mean that a server motherboard can have

Theoretically a 64-Bit processor can address 16.8 Million Terabytes of RAM, so basically, real darn close to 17 Exabytes. Now practically the limit is currently much smaller than that, because of physical limitations and OS limitations, but as time goes on those will slowly erode and systems will go higher and higher.

For example, IBM's Watson super computer, the one that played Jeopardy, has 16 Terabytes of RAM. And there are many larger computers, and more getting built every day. Servers are really only limited to what they can have by physical size and money, there really are no limits other than that. Unless of course you consider 17 Exabytes to be a limit.

Basically, what is the biggest amount of RAM a computer/server can have? Right?

yes

it's 64 for a DDR3 and 512 for DDR4 as far as the RAM and cpu specifications go. might be some exceptions.