40$ In-ear headphones for mobile phone ?

I found these nice SoundMAGIC E10S  tell me what do you think and suggest me some more in-ear headphones please :D

Ive heard those are fantastic for the price

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I don't these they are fantastic, I think they're a solid choice. I think people over-exaggerate things.

so what do you recommend ? If you know they are solid for the price, which one are the best ?

so what do you recommend ? If you know they are solid for the price, which one are the best ?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried that many ear phones in general, let alone in one specific price category. I've used the SoundMagics and I felt they were solid for the price, but very few products in the world actually makes me yell "FANTASTIC!!!".

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

which one are the best ?

There is no "best" in any price range. Personal taste comes too much into play. There's above average products, and I think the E10's are in that category for sure. 

A good read I think. The Best Earphones Under $50 Add Nuforce NE-600X to the list, because despite having tons of bass, the treble is still very clear, articulated, and extended.

As an owner and very frequent user of a pair of the aforementioned E10's, they are a really solid choice for the price point. Bonus that they are comfortable enough to wear for several hours at a time.

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

I have never had some better in-ear headphones, is it a huge difference between 10$ and 40$ headphones ?

I have never had some better in-ear headphones, is it a huge difference between 10$ and 40$ headphones ?

Depends on which ones you buy more than the price tag they have. Really good $10 buds can sound just as good as really good $40 buds. Really bad $10 buds will sound just as bad as really bad $40 buds.