Favorite games?

JT8101997

Hello! Lately I've been deprived of gaming, due to the fact that I'm always really busy, and that my current PC is in the process of being built, and there's a lot of work being done to it so this could take awhile...

Anyways though, I was just wondering for when I do get it up and running, what are some of your favorite games? looking for something fun to put my new PC to the test. BTW, its a dual 780 i7-4930k water cooled machine.

My favorite types of games are sandbox, open world, simulators, or anything to do with vehicles, space, or vehicles in space... yeah...

I also really like racing games... But I'm open to anything really. Thanks to all of you! :)

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

cs go, super meat boy, binding of issac, skyrim, deus ex, far cry 3. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I just bought Serious Sam 3 and its really fun! but CS:GO is my favorite by a mile.

Awesome thanks :) Two I've never heard of before! :D

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Some of my favorites include:

Uncharted 2 (PS3 exclusive)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Tony Hawk series

Dead Space

Saints Row 2

Far Cry 3

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Halo CE. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I can suggest 3 games that will fit your taste. GRID2, World of Tanks, and Minecraft. When I built my PC, it took me 3 hours to built all in one night and had it installed with Windows by 2 or 3am. It was almost an all nighter project.

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2Ghz Pinnacle Ridge | Asus Prime X570-Pro | Corsair Vengeances RGB PRO 64GB 3200Mhz | EVGA Nvidia Geforce 3060 XC | EVGA G2 SuperNova 750 Watt PSU

As for PC games: 
Skyrim, Mirror's Edge (if you can get it cheap), Minecraft.

I still have to play Bioshock Infinite and Crysis 2 as I do have those 2 games, but haven't had the time to play them.

Oh and Sonic Generations. If you always wanted to play a Sonic game, you should buy this one. It also kind of is a racing game :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have to say it

STALKER

Though I have too many favourite games to list :/

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

These are the games what i return time to time....

Battlefield 4

Civilization V GOTY

The Walking Dead (Telltale)

And The Sims 4 

Yes i love RTS games. 

Failure is not an option!