Corsair K70 ( MX reds ) vs Razer Blackwidow (razer greens ) vs Logitec G710+ ( MX browns)

So as you guys can see from the title in at a bi of a loss which to go for :/

i can get all of these keyboards for about £90 each at my local PC store but i have no idea which one to go with , the only one i have tried is the razer blackwidow , and i like the way the switches feel , i dont do alot of typing , mostly gaming , and after using a membrane keyboard for all of my life i have gotten used to bottoming out the keys 

so which one gets your vote and which one do you think would be better for me ? :)

thanks in advance :D

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

All are fine mechanical keyboards. Personally I'll go with the G710+

Spoiler

All are fine mechanical keyboards. Personally I'll go with the G710+

Any reason as to why you prefer the G710+ ?

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

I bought the Blackwidow and I think I would of preferred the corsair one, is there anyway for you to touch the keys? Just to kind of get a feel for the switches.

MX Brown switches are my favorite. I would love to get the Stealth Edition of the Razer Blackwidow too. 

Spoiler

I love my K70 with Reds.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Prob same as me, Dislike MX Reds :(