trying to install windows from usb but getting error

thekillergazebo

I am trying to install windows from a usb on a pc im building, but when i get past the enter windows code and i chose advanced and tell it to install i get this pop saying " no signed device drivers were found. make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click ok.". I created the usb install from an iso i know that works and using  rufus. Also i took this old hhd from a laptop i had and put it in this new pc

Rufus broke my USB stick. I had to go into registery to fix the USB stick again. Bad Bad Program. 

Use UltraIso instead, it's awesome and worked everytime for me.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Are you using the USB 3.0 port? Because if you are use the USB 2 and it will work fine. 

Make sure you use USB2.0 ports. If it still comes up, cancel, and without restarting switch USB ports.

Rufus broke my USB stick. I had to go into registery to fix the USB stick again. Bad Bad Program. 

Microsoft has a tool to create a USB from ISOs. Why not use that? It's guaranteed to work.

http://wudt.codeplex.com/

Make sure you use USB2.0 ports. If it still comes up, cancel, and without restarting switch USB ports.

Microsoft has a tool to create a USB from ISOs. Why not use that? It's guaranteed to work.

http://wudt.codeplex.com/

This does not work for ANYTHING but windows 7. Not even windows 8.

Ultraiso works for every OS you can think of as far as i know.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

will the ultraiso free trial work  for just making a boot usb?

will the ultraiso free trial work  for just making a boot usb?

yes it will! :)

This does not work for ANYTHING but windows 7. Not even windows 8.

Ultraiso works for every OS you can think of as far as i know.

Windows 8 has its own USB creation tool in its downloader/setup program. It's all up to preference of course.

Windows 8 has its own USB creation tool in its downloader/setup program. It's all up to preference of course.

Ah okay, you're right though, I like ultraiso but everyone can use whatever they want of course.