PSU Big Enough?

Kramerr13

I got a 750 watt EVGA superNOVA gold plus certified PSU, will this be enough for:

ASUS M5A99FX PRO 2.0 (mobo)

AMD fx-6300 black edition overclocked to 4.1

2x4gb g'skill sniper 1800 RAM

Noctua NH-D14 (cpu cooler)

TWO gtx 760 w/acx coolers and 2.0 gpu boost

1tb 7200rpm western digital Blu

2 fan head splitters for a total of 4 140mm fans and 2 120mm fans.

Will this PSU be enough considering the cpu will be overclocked and the two gpus will be overclocking themselves? (Under load obviously)

yeah it'll be fine.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

ya do not worry

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

I already bloody told you it will work. Don't intentionally double post

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Might even be overkill

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I was moving the post as I was told the original was not posted in the right section.

I got a 750 watt EVGA superNOVA gold plus certified PSU, will this be enough for:

ASUS M5A99FX PRO 2.0 (mobo)

AMD fx-6300 black edition overclocked to 4.1

2x4gb g'skill sniper 1800 RAM

Noctua NH-D14 (cpu cooler)

TWO gtx 760 w/acx coolers and 2.0 gpu boost

1tb 7200rpm western digital Blu

2 fan head splitters for a total of 4 140mm fans and 2 120mm fans.

Will this PSU be enough considering the cpu will be overclocked and the two gpus will be overclocking themselves? (Under load obviously)

Have you bought any of the above ? Or is this an existing system ?

Everything has been purchased recently. I'm building it next weekend.

750w is the recommended for dual 760s so it's ok

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

No problem here, you shouldn't be running into any walls! You most likely will have enough power for upgrading in the future (if going to 900 series cards, as they use less power).