Can you force every game to run at their native res winowed mode?

-TesseracT-

I have some game that are in 1280x1024, I have a 1080p screen. I've tried to run them in windowed but they don't work. I want the image to be alligned correctly pixel-wide with my screen, do I need a display with 1:1 pixel mapping to achieve this?

EDIT: sorry guys this should have been in the display section.

No. But there should be a method for games that are in 1280*1024 to run them in 1920*1080p.

Only thing is, the textures won't change a bit, soo it is not worth the effort. (there will be no change)

The games you mean are probably realy old?

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Nothing you can do about it.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

No. But there should be a method for games that are in 1280*1024 to run them in 1920*1080p.

Only thing is, the textures won't change a bit, soo it is not worth the effort. (there will be no change)

The games you mean are probably realy old?

Yes some games from 2002-2005.

I'm not talking about running them in 1080p, I want the image to be run in a confined space so that the pixels alligne.

Yes some games from 2002-2005.

I'm not talking about running them in 1080p, I want the image to be run in a confined space so that the pixels alligne.

There is no setting in the game to run it in windowed mode?

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

Works fine with DSR at least for Robocraft. I can go higher with Window full screen then in game Robocraft.

Look for this, if this does not work go in to the seting file and look there.

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Nope, and I tried to do it through windows, setting it to run windows through properties on the exe file, doesn't work.

Look for this, if this does not work go in to the seting file and look there.

So far I haven't been able to find it anywhere!

Nope, and I tried to do it through windows, setting it to run windows through properties on the exe file, doesn't work.

You could set your windows resolution to the games resolution and turn on 1:1 pixel mapping on your monitor (if it supports it)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You could set your windows resolution to the games resolution and turn on 1:1 pixel mapping on your monitor (if it supports it)

It doesn't unfortunately.