Ducky Back lit keyboard not turn off when the computer has shut down

Guest King of Old School
Go to solution Solved by Guest King of Old School,

Put the keyboard into a non constant power USB port...

i have try it in a usb 3 port and it still did the same thing

thanks for the tip

that board might have the feature that keeps a USB port powered on even when off to charge your phone on.

i think all of the usb are all powered 

thanks for the advice

Hey all

The motherboard i'm using is a ROG Ranger board and a Ducky DK2108S when i shut down my computer all of the LED are still on expect for the numlock & F12 buttons i had a look thought the UFEI but i can't seem to find the setting just wondering is it a UFEI issue or keyboard just wondering if anyone else has run into the problem with the other ROG boards or is it just me. 

Lian Li PC-V359WRX Micro-ATX Case | Intel 5960X Extreme 3.00GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X99M KILLER | Crucial 32 GB 2666 DDR4 | Thermaltake NiC C5 | EVGA Supernova 1200W P2 | 2x 240GB OCZ Radeon R7 | 2x 256 GB Samsung 840 Series Pro | 2 X 120GB Samsung 840 EVO | 6x NF-F12’s | Place Holder GPU R9 290X |

Links Current 5960X Old FX9590

that board might have the feature that keeps a USB port powered on even when off to charge your phone on.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

i have try it in a usb 3 port and it still did the same thing

thanks for the tip

thanks for the advice

thanks for the advice

You should be able to turn that feature off from UEFI. Or select which ports act that way.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

You should be able to turn that feature off from UEFI. Or select which ports act that way.

There is a USB setting in the UFEI but that will turn the USB completely off where i can't use it at all

There is a USB setting in the UFEI but that will turn the USB completely off where i can't use it at all

Ok. After checking on manual and some google (to find out what ErP means), you should try following. Go into Advaced tab in UEFI, under APM control is selection for enabling or disabling ErP. Setting this to Enabled should remove power off charging on whole board. If you'd like to keep that functionality on some ports, you need to configure that from AI Suite under Charger+.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Ok. After checking on manual and some google (to find out what ErP means), you should try following. Go into Advaced tab in UEFI, under APM control is selection for enabling or disabling ErP. Setting this to Enabled should remove power off charging on whole board. If you'd like to keep that functionality on some ports, you need to configure that from AI Suite under Charger+.

Bye the sounds of it all of the USB are power on ones

Thank you for the advice