What is the best and most reliable tubing for a custom water loop?

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

Thank You!!! B)  :) I can now be sure if I got the right tubing and coolant

Any more recommendations for other water cooing necessities such as a CPU block, fittings, and reservoirs?

You're welcome. :)

CPU blocks: the different brands perform quite close to each other. Personally I like EK Supremacy EVO water blocks, the XSPC Raystorm Copper water block is nice too so are the Swiftech Apogee water blocks.

Fittings: Bitspower offers the biggest variety and aesthetics IMO

Reservoirs: Pump/res combo's like the EK 140 X-RES D5 combo are nice. 

I have been piecing together my water-cooling part list for quite some time. I have searched other forums as well but I didn't get the specific answer I was looking for. I plan on getting the MCP655 pump for my build but I just can't find a reliable source for tubing. I would prefer blue and white tubing for aesthetic purposes. If possible I would also like information on where or even what coolant you recommend(preferable blue or blue UV). I'm looking forward to it. :)

From what I hear PrimoChill are pretty good when it comes to watercooling 

I have been piecing together my water-cooling part list for quite some time. I have searched other forums as well but I didn't get the specific answer I was looking for. I plan on getting the MCP655 pump for my build but I just can't find a reliable source for tubing. I would prefer blue and white tubing for aesthetic purposes. If possible I would also like information on where or even what coolant you recommend(preferable blue or blue UV). I'm looking forward to it. :)

Primochill Advanced LRT tubing is what you want. It comes in many colors and doesn't have plasticizers that gunk up your loop.

For colored coolant, Mayhems X1 or Pastel is what I recommend. Keep in mind that colored coolant can stain your tubing and your water blocks. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Primochill Advanced LRT tubing is what you want. It comes in many colors and doesn't have plasticizers that gunk up your loop.

I second this.

Welp

For colored coolant, Mayhems X1 or Pastel is what I recommend. Keep in mind that colored coolant can stain your tubing and your water blocks. 

Any more recommendations for other water cooing necessities such as a CPU block, fittings, and reservoirs?

You're welcome. :)

CPU blocks: the different brands perform quite close to each other. Personally I like EK Supremacy EVO water blocks, the XSPC Raystorm Copper water block is nice too so are the Swiftech Apogee water blocks.

Fittings: Bitspower offers the biggest variety and aesthetics IMO

Reservoirs: Pump/res combo's like the EK 140 X-RES D5 combo are nice. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I'd go for either a D5 or a mcp655 as a pump.

Fittings i'd say bitspower as well.

Can't tell you much about the quality of reservoir brands as my xpsc dual bay res hasn't failed me still.

Welp

I'd go for either a D5 or a mcp655 as a pump.

Fittings i'd say bitspower as well.

Can't tell you much about the quality of reservoir brands as my xpsc dual bay res hasn't failed me still.

Res are pretty much aesthetics, and what suits you... I like the look of tube res's over bay ones, but is all to taste. If its not leaking no reason not to keep using it.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.