Do I have space to crossfire?

MysteryManMax

I have a a88xm-e45 msi motherboard and a xfx 270x and I'm thinking about crossfire, but the other pci-e port to crossfire is right next the the usb 3.0 header. Since i doubt there are L shaped header adapters for it specifically for my issue, I don't think I've have enough clearance to install my second gpu. Though I'm still not sure since maybe what i should do is get a different mobo and cpu since my 750k bottlenecks watch dogs and some other games...Either way has anyone crossfired on that mobo? or should i just try to sell my 270x and get something nicer like a 770 or a 280x.

1029204.jpg

PCPartPicker Link To My Build

My YouTube channel, also check out my Twitch Stream!

Check out my Lastest CS:GO Video!

Watch Dogs is a horrible game that's horribly optimized for PC, you get what you pay for.

If you want to run crossfire that CPU will bottleneck so you should upgrade the Mobo and CPU and then save up for the second GPU.

My Build

- i5 4670k @ 4.4GHz - MSI z87m Mobo - 16Gb 1866MHz RAM - MSI R9 290 - Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb - 2 x 1Tb WD Blue - CX600m - H55 AIO cooler - Fractal Node 804 - Lg 25um64-s Ultrawide screen monitor -  http://pcpartpicker.com/user/colec18/saved/9FKXsY