MoBo Contamination?

This topic did concern me a little about the x99 platform when hey was talking about the protective coating

As far as I can tell they use a matt protective finish, I can't work out what would cause the stains on the back, however with all the x99 boards out now and the number of reviews being done this is the first time I have heard of it so  it may be an isolated case.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

oh well that's good lol, so what do you think about that video mate?

oh well that's good lol, so what do you think about that video mate?

post 19 on the first page :)

Probably a one off problem.  MSI, Gigabyte, Asus, etc actually have quite good QC and their R+D teams are usually top notch.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

HAHAHA you cracked me up, and i was pretty sure it was a one off just wanted to see what someone with more knowlegde thought that's all.
I played with computers when the 486 sx's were around mind you i was a kid and played with them up to the pentium 4's and a 128mb video card lol the bee's knee's back then lol