Gun Control Laws (US citizens only please)

DarkLordDylan

In your opinion. Should gun control laws be much more strict, more strict, stay the same, less strict, or much less strict?

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

In your opinion. Should gun control laws be much more strict, more strict, stay the same, less strict, or much less strict?

SOOO touchy here in NC. Gun control wont stop criminals, they'll find ways to get it. Buuut, I don't have a gun in my home becasue I'll end up getin shot with it. 

I could be very wrong

I think they are in a good spot atm.

You are able to buy them if you want them so it is good for collectors, and if you go through the proper channels every cop who pulls you over knows immediately that you have one.

Why is the topic in the Hot Deals section? Please move to the Off Topic part of the forum.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I don't think gun control helps and I would rather have the freedom to buy a gun to defend myself if I ever in the future want to. So really I wouldn't car if the laws got more lax but I would care if they got more strict.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Why is the topic in the Hot Deals section? Please move to the Off Topic part of the forum.

Sorry, that was unintentional. I meant to put it in off topic

It's something unpredictable. But in the end is right. I hope you've had the time of your life.

It varies state to state so a blanket question like this doesn't work.  In my state guns are heavily regulated.  

-You require a license and that involves a comprehensive background check.  

-Assault rifles are even more regulated and almost banned.

-a lot of handguns are banned.

-there are even more restrictions that I cant think of off the top of my head.

Then there are states like Texas and guns are practicly issued with your birth certificate,

In Vermont all you  need is a state drivers license and you can buy whatever you want.

I don't agree with guns being completely unregulated but I also think Its a constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I think they're pretty reasonable at the moment except some in California. I just wish I had the money for more guns, but all of my money went towards tuition #college

I definitely do not want guns to be banned, but they should be controlled from getting into the hands of those who cannot correctly operate them, and will use them for things other than self defense or hunting.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Much less strict.

FX 8320@4.1Ghz, Noctua NH-D14, MSI 7870@1050Mhz, 8 GB 1600 MHz, M5A97 LE R2.0, NZXT H440, CX500M

Your rights matter because you never know when you are going to need them.

-Edward Snowden

They are just fine as they are now. Good old second amendment. 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

More strict. You should need a mental evaluation for about 5 months and it should take awhile before getting a gun. You cannot have a DUI, be a felony, or other crimes. It's fine if you a traffic violation since it is nothing serious. I love Ohio because of the open carry laws and me and my dad both carry a handgun on our hips in public. 

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

SOOO touchy here in NC. Gun control wont stop criminals, they'll find ways to get it. Buuut, I don't have a gun in my home becasue I'll end up getin shot with it. 

Ummm excuse me, there are no drugs in the entirety of the contiguous US; government regulation is very effective. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

More strict. You should need a mental evaluation for about 5 months and it should take awhile before getting a gun. You cannot have a DUI, be a felony, or other crimes. It's fine if you a traffic violation since it is nothing serious. I love Ohio because of the open carry laws and me and my dad both carry a handgun on our hips in public. 

Why should DUI disqualify someone from owning a gun?  

Its a non violent crime and doesn't have a risk for escalation.  No one gets an OUI and ends up robbing banks.  I'm not saying OUI isn't bad just that it isn't a violent crime. 

If any thing multiple traffic violations is more a risk than someone with 1 OUI because it shows a pattern of disregard for the law.

Not that traffic violations should matter either.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I think there should be less regulation than there is now. It is no one's business but my own to determine what I need to protect myself and my family.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Ummm excuse me, there are no drugs in the entirety of the contiguous US; government regulation is very effective. 

nice sarcasm

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Just leave my guns alone, I am happy with my bullpup battle-rifles.

I think there should be less regulation than there is now. It is no one's business but my own to determine what I need to protect myself and my family.

well, there should be more (well....better) regulation over WHO can own a gun. I.e. you should have to be mentally stable to own a gun; which should be the only deciding factor deciding whether or not you're allowed to own a gun. (well that and that you need to not have a criminal record) 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

post-41665-0-15856200-1414725096.jpg

Much less strict.

I would say more strict. 

It varies state to state so a blanket question like this doesn't work.  In my state guns are heavily regulated.  

-You require a license and that involves a comprehensive background check.  

-Assault rifles are even more regulated and almost banned.

-a lot of handguns are banned.

-there are even more restrictions that I cant think of off the top of my head.

Then there are states like Texas and guns are practicly issued with your birth certificate,

In Vermont all you  need is a state drivers license and you can buy whatever you want.

I don't agree with guns being completely unregulated but I also think Its a constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

It's simple we stop the manufacturing of ammo. :D 

tbh, gun control laws or not, there will still be killings with guns.

There is no right answer.

It's simple we stop the manufacturing of ammo. :D

ammo doesn't need to be manufactured by companies to be made. Its is possible to make your own ammo.