Bring back Halo for PC!

Hey guys, I just wanted to get some more eyes on this petition. It's to bring the soon to be released Halo: Master Chief Collection to PC which I'm sure there are a lot of you that would love this. Personally I started as a console gamer and Halo was one of those games that is undoubtedly one of my favorites and I really wish I could play it again. So lets get some more people to sign this petition! All you have to do is give it your name, E-mail and address. You can also add in why you would like the game to come to PC but that is optional. 

http://www.change.org/p/microsoft-release-halo-the-master-chief-collection-on-pc

Thanks for reading!

Intel i5 3570k
NVidia Geforce GTX 670

I don't see Halo coming as a PC game anytime soon....

Doesn't hurt to try. 

Intel i5 3570k
NVidia Geforce GTX 670

Yeah, Microsoft needs an exclusive that will actually move consoles. Not going to happen.

True but it doesn't mean we won't get a future port. Plus I feel like if people want the console they are going to buy it. I don't really think THAT many people will buy an Xbone just for 1 game. Sure there will be some but it can't be that much of a game changer. Microsoft would probably make more money if they just released it for both anyways. 

Intel i5 3570k
NVidia Geforce GTX 670

It would be cool if they started to bring Halo back to PC but that would mean that they would lose profits. The whole idea of a game sponsored by Microsoft is to keep  it an exclusive so more people would buy their system for that game. They know that Halo is almost the only reason why people choose the Xbox over Playstation (at least for me). If they bring it to PC, they will get  more sales but will get a drop of sales on the new Xbox and may lose trust in their customers for taking away an exclusive game from the system.

Honestly I can see this happening sometime in the future, but probably not within the next 2 years.

I still play Halo: CE on PC with the FoV fix and it looks amazing. I'm not gonna buy a $350-$400 console, plus an additional $50 for Xbox Live every year just to get everything available. So I'll wait for it to release on PC, if it doesn't then oh well, I already played Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, and 4 all when they came out and during their prime. I've had the experience and if people are willing to shell out money to experience it again or for the first time then more power to them, but I'll wait patiently until Microsoft makes the move.

Sure it doesn't hurt to try, but I highly doubt a petition would ever shift Microsoft's current viewpoint. When they are ready to make up to PC gamers and release Halo: MCC to PC(Steam, GMG, etc.) then I'll be here to accept their apology, as long as the game actually works on PC and doesn't have asinine limitations. 

It would be cool if they started to bring Halo back to PC but that would mean that they would lose profits. The whole idea of a game sponsored by Microsoft is to keep  it an exclusive so more people would buy their system for that game. They know that Halo is almost the only reason why people choose the Xbox over Playstation (at least for me). If they bring it to PC, they will get  more sales but will get a drop of sales on the new Xbox and may lose trust in their customers for taking away an exclusive game from the system.

Yeah halo really is the only reason to buy an xbone but it isn't enough for me to buy one. I doubt that they care about the loyalty of their customers considering they started in gaming with pc and now they don't give pc users anything game wise. Plus Halo 1 and 2 are on pc already. 

Intel i5 3570k
NVidia Geforce GTX 670

Honestly I can see this happening sometime in the future, but probably not within the next 2 years.

I still play Halo: CE on PC with the FoV fix and it looks amazing. I'm not gonna buy a $350-$400 console, plus an additional $50 for Xbox Live every year just to get everything available. So I'll wait for it to release on PC, if it doesn't then oh well, I already played Halo 1, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, and 4 all when they came out and during their prime. I've had the experience and if people are willing to shell out money to experience it again or for the first time then more power to them, but I'll wait patiently until Microsoft makes the move.

Sure it doesn't hurt to try, but I highly doubt a petition would ever shift Microsoft's current viewpoint. When they are ready to make up to PC gamers and release Halo: MCC to PC(Steam, GMG, etc.) then I'll be here to accept their apology, as long as the game actually works on PC and doesn't have asinine limitations. 

Yeah I'm in the exact same boat. I really love halo but not enough to spend that much money just to play it. I stream Halo: CE and Halo 2 on twitch occasionally they are still great although the halo 2 mouse sensitivity is some how completely fucked up to the point that max sensitivity in game and max dpi on my mouse isn't enough to make it play smoothly with mouse and keyboard. 

Intel i5 3570k
NVidia Geforce GTX 670

Yeah I'm in the exact same boat. I really love halo but not enough to spend that much money just to play it. I stream Halo: CE and Halo 2 on twitch occasionally they are still great although the halo 2 mouse sensitivity is some how completely fucked up to the point that max sensitivity in game and max dpi on my mouse isn't enough to make it play smoothly with mouse and keyboard. 

Yeah I gave up and just use a Xbox 360 controller for Halo 2.

I have my own retail copies of both games, personally wouldn't mind buying them again in Halo: MCC for PC...

Really wish they bring Halo: ODST to PC, love that game so much!

Just think of how much better they could make it look on PC. 

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

I hate Microsoft, they don't realise that they're loosing customers. Why would you ever only release a FPS for consoles? It's ridiculous!

Maybe we'll get the collection in a few years; but if there's absolutely no way they will release it for PC any time soon. The point of the collection isn't to make money on the game, but to have people buy the Xbone. If they would release it for PC they wouldn't have as many people purchase an Xbone and future Xbone titles.

I don't think anyone at ms really cares about petitions, unless a million people sign them... they look at what they can do to make more money, not a fraction of their potential customers would like. It's very likely that they plan to make more money by selling xbones than they would by selling a few more copies of a single game...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I hate Microsoft, they don't realise that they're loosing customers. Why would you ever only release a FPS for consoles? It's ridiculous!

Why do people assume Microsoft is their friend ? They're not, they are a business and business' need to make money.

Microsoft is doing a really smart thing by bundling the Xbox Ones with different games with an insane price drop.

Yeezus was the best album of all time

Why do people assume Microsoft is their friend ? They're not, they are a business and business' need to make money.

Microsoft is doing a really smart thing by bundling the Xbox Ones with different games with an insane price drop.

Yes they may benefit from it but I just hate it. I don't want to play a damn FPS on a xbox. 

I don't see any of the Halo's coming to PC any time soon. Maybe in a couple of years or so, like it did for Halo CE. More if they don't shift enough copies because of people not wanting to by an Xbox One in the first place. Being someone who's first game was Halo CE back in 2001, I actually want to finish the franchise, but I refuse to buy an Xbox just for that. Fingers cross that they release it for PC. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

It's to sell the XboxOne because it's not been doing too hot. They sell to PC's as well it looses its exclusivity. We all also know that it would end up being a shitty console port since they'd do it just for extra sales when their plan falls through.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Hey guys, I just wanted to get some more eyes on this petition. It's to bring the soon to be released Halo: Master Chief Collection to PC which I'm sure there are a lot of you that would love this. Personally I started as a console gamer and Halo was one of those games that is undoubtedly one of my favorites and I really wish I could play it again. So lets get some more people to sign this petition! All you have to do is give it your name, E-mail and address. You can also add in why you would like the game to come to PC but that is optional.

http://www.change.org/p/microsoft-release-halo-the-master-chief-collection-on-pc

Thanks for reading!

Change.org garbage. Please lock. Spam.

I don't see any of the Halo's coming to PC any time soon. Maybe in a couple of years or so, like it did for Halo CE. More if they don't shift enough copies because of people not wanting to by an Xbox One in the first place. Being someone who's first game was Halo CE back in 2001, I actually want to finish the franchise, but I refuse to buy an Xbox just for that. Fingers cross that they release it for PC. 

halo 2 is on pc as well but you pretty much need a control for it to be playable at all the port is horrible lol

Intel i5 3570k
NVidia Geforce GTX 670

Change.org garbage. Please lock. Spam.

this isn't spam. I not involved with this is any way im just doing the only thing i know how to bring a game i love to pc. At least im trying. 

Intel i5 3570k
NVidia Geforce GTX 670