vga monitors

potatopLays
Go to solution Solved by LukaP,

yes of course, i just took the most cheap one

i would just get 2 of those, and an hdmi cable, and have them all 3 connected

how good looking is vga monitor? im thinking of buying 2 more acer h236hl for black friday but i can only use it if i have a DVI splitter cable into 2 vga, and also when i play games do i have to play it on all 3 monitors or can i just have one main monitor running game and other two for like youtube, twitch, pandora or something? (so sorry english RIP)

how good looking is vga monitor? im thinking of buying 2 more acer h236hl for black friday but i can only use it if i have a DVI splitter cable into 2 vga, and also when i play games do i have to play it on all 3 monitors or can i just have one main monitor running game and other two for like youtube, twitch, pandora or something? (so sorry english RIP)

well VGA quality depends on cable. it can be as good as DVI/HDMI/DP or complete shit...

yes you can either span with surround, or you just use one main monitor 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

well VGA quality depends on cable. it can be as good as DVI/HDMI/DP or complete shit...

yes you can either span with surround, or you just use one main monitor 

and can i plug a dvi-i out into a dvi d in?

and can i plug a dvi-i out into a dvi d in?

yes. DVI-I is basically DVI-D + DVI-A combined. so you will be fine if your monitor has a DVI port. (what is your GPU, so i can give you the best option of connectors)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

yes. DVI-I is basically DVI-D + DVI-A combined. so you will be fine if your monitor has a DVI port. (what is your GPU, so i can give you the best option of connectors)

sapphire 280x, i also have 2 mini display port

sapphire 280x, i also have 2 mini display port

in that case, you can also get DP to HDMI adapters (they are like 3$) and have the best possible quality :)

in that case, you can also get DP to HDMI adapters (they are like 3$) and have the best possible quality :)

can one mini handle up to 2 hdmi?

can one mini handle up to 2 hdmi?

yes, but then you need a breakout adapter, and those after a quick search are expensive. what exact GFX card do you have?

yes of course, i just took the most cheap one

i would just get 2 of those, and an hdmi cable, and have them all 3 connected