OnePlus One

Wardojack

So, I got my OnePlus One and after a few weeks of using it I can tell you, it is absolutely amazing!

TBH I've barely even touched on all it's capabilities and and as my first android device, it's already converted me to Android for life, if you're thinking of pre-ordering one of these or have an invite, hesitate no longer! Go and buy one now, you'll get used to the size!

The back of the phone has a kind of sandy rough texture, hence the name, Sandstone Black, I imagine, but it's not too rough and is actually quite pleasant.

Also, I went for the yellow plastic case, thought I'd try something different and, while it's done a perfectly adequate job of protecting my phone, it's already cracked at the corner. The colour is also not what you expect, it's more kinda greenish, but yellow... depends on the light.

http://oneplus.net/

Thank you.

Wardojack.

Don't even bother buying the hard cases for it. They don't fit and always crack. I got one off ebay and it fits perfectly and very nice.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

I agree the OnePlus One is amazing, loved it since day one.

Am I the only person who thinks phones should be caseless? I hate cases or screen protectors on my phones as it seems to just .... wreck the look and feel of a phone. 

To substitute the case I look after my phone :lol:

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

I agree the OnePlus One is amazing, loved it since day one.

Am I the only person who thinks phones should be caseless? I hate cases or screen protectors on my phones as it seems to just .... wreck the look and feel of a phone. 

Yeah I agree it is amazing but it is hard to get I can't get a invite anywhere. Invite system is stupid.

Yeah I agree it is amazing but it is hard to get I can't get a invite anywhere. Invite system is stupid.

They are opening a pre-order system which didn't work to well either but they are having a 2nd run on it soon, follow them on Facebook and just keep an  eye out :)

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

The back of the phone has a kind of sandy rough texture, hence the name, Sandstone Black, I imagine, but it's not too rough and is actually quite pleasant.

I also like my OnePlus One without a case. The whole point of the Sandstone texture is so that it's a lot grippier and less likely to fall out of your hand, drastically reducing the need for a case. Every phone should have this texture!

"Rawr XD"

I also like my OnePlus One without a case. The whole point of the Sandstone texture is so that it's a lot grippier and less likely to fall out of your hand, drastically reducing the need for a case. Every phone should have this texture!

Yeah the case is really slippy to hold, I've almost dropped it a few times.

Me too but I still think if it didn't have the case it would be in much worse condition... toughie :P

Thank you.

Wardojack.

I'd offer you one but I don't have mine yet...

Thank you.

Wardojack.

I'd offer you one but I don't have mine yet...

Thanks for the consideration

I don't think i've really seen a negative review for the OnePlus One. Looks like an awesome phone as long as you know what you are getting into. Now I just need an invite