My Audio Is Messed Up?!?!

Giganizer300PRO
Go to solution Solved by Giganizer300PRO,

I have restarted my computer. How do I check the signal (??) and how do I know its the correct device set as default?

It is all do showing that its playing something (the green thing next to the speakers and mic is jumping)

Did you restart after removing Razer Surround? Have you checked you have correct audio device set as default in Sound Control Panel (and perhaps in the software you playing music through)?

unplug the keyboard and see if the error still occurs.

Razer is so bad right now, they don't know how to make good product that last anymore. Rip good all day of diamonback.

Did you check if windows know from which port take the singal?

So I just got a new Razer BlackWidow Ultimate today. :D

I plugged it in and tested it. Then I was doing some work (and stuff) and then I wanted to listen to some music and my audio didnt work. I plugged it out of the keyboard and straight  in to the computer. I did install Razer Surround before and now deleted it.

So now... I tried everything. Disabling drivers (I have a record>play setup for my TV and speakers to play at the same time) and now... NOTHING WORKS! No matter what I plug (I have speakers and headphones) or where I plug it, nothing works. What the fuck is going on?!

Someone PLEASE help me. I beg you.

OK nvm.

I re-plugged my headphones and everything works now O.o?! No idea how, but I dont care.

I plugged it in and tested it. Then I was doing some work (and stuff) and then I wanted to listen to some music and my audio didnt work. I plugged it out of the keyboard and straight  in to the computer. I did install Razer Surround before and now deleted it.

So now... I tried everything. Disabling drivers (I have a record>play setup for my TV and speakers to play at the same time) and now... NOTHING WORKS! No matter what I plug (I have speakers and headphones) or where I plug it, nothing works. What the fuck is going on?!

Razer is so bad right now, they don't know how to make good product that last anymore. Rip good all day of diamonback.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Did you restart after removing Razer Surround? Have you checked you have correct audio device set as default in Sound Control Panel (and perhaps in the software you playing music through)?

I have restarted my computer. How do I check the signal (??) and how do I know its the correct device set as default?

It is all do showing that its playing something (the green thing next to the speakers and mic is jumping)

unplug the keyboard and see if the error still occurs.

OK nvm.

I re-plugged my headphones and everything works now O.o?! No idea how, but I dont care.