which gaming mouse is good for dota 2

slimfit

I play dota 2 a lot, i need a mouse with side buttons. I do some research some people suggest the Razor naga hex, but the more I do research the more people say don't buy that mouse, because of cheap plastic, die shortly, buttons broken shortly. Please help me choose a mouse with side buttons, and accurate. I don't really care about the dpi stuffs

How about this cheap mouse, will it work? 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GU8W5AE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'd stay the hell away from that Redragon mouse. I'd take Razer Naga (Hex) anyday over it.

But for an actual recommendation, Logitech G502 is great. Not quite as many buttons as on an "MMO" mouse but still plenty. G502 also has a "flawless" sensor unlike all those MMO mice, which is nice.

What about the Logitech G600?

What about the Logitech G600?

so many people say the life span isnt that great :((

I don't tend to do well with a lot of mouse buttons. I use back and forward mouse buttons to cast two items and the rest is on my keyboard.

I even use legacy keys so fuck me, right?

Anyway, DeathAdder or any other mice with 2 side buttons is more than enough, IMO.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I'd actually recommend the Logitech G502 just like Verne, really great mouse but I for myself use the Steelseries Sensei and also play a lot of Dota 2 with it, I chose it over the G502 because I simply prefer the looks of it.

I play dota 2 a lot, i need a mouse with side buttons. I do some research some people suggest the Razor naga hex, but the more I do research the more people say don't buy that mouse, because of cheap plastic, die shortly, buttons broken shortly. Please help me choose a mouse with side buttons, and accurate. I don't really care about the dpi stuffs

How about this cheap mouse, will it work? 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GU8W5AE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For a lot of side buttons the only real option is the razer Naga from what I can see. But I personally use the Logitech G502 bceause I think it feels better and has better build quality. Another choice if you are a claw grip (Logitech G502 isn't creat for claw grip) is the steelseries sensei, but although it has 4 side buttons it is challenging for a lot of people to reach the ones on the left side without straining your hand. 

give an exact definition of what exactly you want. 

• Right or Left handed (or ambidextrous)?
  • How many macro keys minimum do you want?
  • Wired or Wireless?
  • Do you need fancy lighting?
  • How much DPI/CPI minimum do you need?
  • Do you need a high refresh rate like 500/1000hz or will 125/250hz be fine?