Need advice on my cooling situation here

TheMidnightNarwhal

Ok so I will start this is off with my fans and build. So in total there is 4 fans. Fan 1 is my front 140mm fan, fan 2 and fan 3 are my side rad 120mm fans and fan 4 is the GPU fan. I tried to keep my PC on 24/7 because I want to run a minecraft server.  So doing this, I kept my fan 1 to max RPM but reduce fan 2 and fan 3 (Basically rad/CPU fans) to half their speed, 750 RPM and my GPU fan percentage to 40%. When I woke up this morning, I saw that my max CPU package temp was 66 degrees celcius and my GPU max temp was 50 degrees. What should I do? Should I set all my fans to 100%? I don't really mind my normal fans wearing out, can just replace but what about my GPU fan? Rest of my build spec in sig if needed.

Thanks for the advice and all.

Do nothing because those temps are amazing, why does everyone make it out like at 60C they need to blast their fans to get it even cooler.

Ok but what I'm worried is that it may go even higher than 66. Like the heat will stack up inside.

Ok but what I'm worried is that it may go even higher than 66. Like the heat will stack up inside.

No.....don't worry about it.

No need to worry until you hit 80C. And barring hardware issues, and/or sudden summer in Australia temps hitting Quebec, that shouldn't happen.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Have you runned any stress tests? Those will show the absolute max temps you will have with working coolers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Have you runned any stress tests? Those will show the absolute max temps you will have with working coolers.

For 10 minutes...... lol. I will do it for 2 hours I guess. I use Intel XTU and FurMark.

For 10 minutes...... lol. I will do it for 2 hours I guess. I use Intel XTU and FurMark.

10mins is bit too short unless you are just finding good overclocks. My experience has shown that stress test will get to max temps around 30mins and stay there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Do nothing because those temps are amazing, why does everyone make it out like at 60C they need to blast their fans to get it even cooler.

10mins is bit too short unless you are just finding good overclocks. My experience has shown that stress test will get to max temps around 30mins and stay there.

No need to worry until you hit 80C. And barring hardware issues, and/or sudden summer in Australia temps hitting Quebec, that shouldn't happen.

well if u need lower than that then u need to put them under water cos those temps are great

Guys I discovered the problem. When I lock my screen (Windows+L), my fan speed go way under 750 rpm, actually I'm  not even sure if they spin. Weird.