Bluetooth MP3 players

Noctus

Anyone know of any good bluetooth MP3 player's with expandable storage?

I've had a look on the web but thought i'd ask on here to see if anyone has 1st hand experience to recommend one or 2.

I know of ipods so don't mention them thanks :)

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Bluetooth?

Do you mean something like these:

http://www.lazada.com.ph/music-angel-jh-md07u-digital-portable-speaker-silver-125518.html

Or do you mean an mp3 player with bluetooth?

Umm yes..... an actual mp3 player with bluetooth. Never mentioned speakers lol.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Anyone know of any good bluetooth MP3 player's with expandable storage?

Well, I am using a BlackBerry Storm for this purpose. I have a 16Gb SD card installed and connect it to my Antec BXR-100. BB Storms are cheap now(used or refurb sadly), but make great MP3 players :).

Well, I am using a BlackBerry Storm for this purpose. I have a 16Gb SD card installed and connect it to my Antec BXR-100. BB Storms are cheap now(used or refurb sadly), but make great MP3 players :).

Thanks for the suggestion, but i'd rather just a plain old Btooth mp3 player plus that Bberry is pricey!

Umm yes..... an actual mp3 player with bluetooth. Never mentioned speakers lol.

Well it does have blueetooth and an mp3 player so I sort of, kind of fulfilled the request...

Seriously now,

I haven't seen an mp3 player with bluetooth connectivity... Have you considered getting a phone with a good DSP? Maybe something along the lines of an Xperia?

Thanks for the suggestion, but i'd rather just a plain old Btooth mp3 player plus that Bberry is pricey!

Just go find some used cell phone with Bluetooth and put a MicroSD card in it

"Rawr XD"

Well it does have blueetooth and an mp3 player so I sort of, kind of fulfilled the request...

Seriously now,

I haven't seen an mp3 player with bluetooth connectivity... Have you considered getting a phone with a good DSP? Maybe something along the lines of an Xperia?

I already have a HTC One that i use atm, but it doesn't have a SD slot =/

I already have a HTC One that i use atm, but it doesn't have a SD slot =/

Look for a cheap Xperia (or any cheap phone) with a microSD slot... The cheapest Xperia is around 100USD off-contract iirc...

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Unlocked-Android-Phone-U-S-Warranty/dp/B00BNR5AWM

A note though... The DSP of the Xperia puts some emphasis on the bass even if you set the equalizer to flat...

Edit: I'd recommend some sub 100USD phones but I'm not sure if they're available outside my country...