Battlefield 4 Is Now Deleted From My System. COD Advanced Warfare?

armycombatvet7

I had enough with Battlefield 4. Almost a year after being released it is still buggy as shit. I gave up on it finally and completely uninstalled it from my system. Obviously, the Battlefield series has officially gone down the drain. I loved the ones before, especially Battlefield 3. So now Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is being released in a few more days. Should we give them a shot again? Last good Call of Duty game I played with decent gameplay was Black Ops 2. The first Black Ops was a flop, Modern Warfare 3 was fun, Modern Warfare 2 was amazing, Modern Warfare was amazing for its time as well. I don't like single player campaigns in any of them except for Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare where it was decent and the Spec Ops modes were fun. My wife and I played alot of Spec Ops trying to get all the stars on every mission. 

Question is: Do you think that Activision has fixed the series yet after Ghosts, or no? 

And who else is going to be buying Advanced Warfare? I swear to god tho, the first time I hear about DLC and its only 3 or 4 maps with no guns I will stop playing their crap money making schemes. DLC at the price it comes should be a good 10 or so maps with a few more weapons added. It's not hard and you will win over your customers by millions.

No. I can't stand COD or BF

I had enough with Battlefield 4. Almost a year after being released it is still buggy as shit.

I genuinely want to know what bugs you are referring to

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

It's Activision. They're one rung up the ladder from EA, fighting for the second lowest spot with Ubisoft.

Do I think they fixed Call of Duty? Not in the slightest, and especially not for PC. Time will tell, but I believe that Sledgehammer has shown us what they can do with their input on MW3, which was... unimpressive at it's very best.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I kinda agree because the only bugs I encountered were fixed almost a year ago and only major issue i had with the game was crashing servers and its been atleast 4 months since a server crashed while I was playing

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I had enough with Battlefield 4. Almost a year after being released it is still buggy as shit. I gave up on it finally and completely uninstalled it from my system. Obviously, the Battlefield series has officially gone down the drain. I loved the ones before, especially Battlefield 3. So now Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is being released in a few more days. Should we give them a shot again? Last good Call of Duty game I played with decent gameplay was Black Ops 2. The first Black Ops was a flop, Modern Warfare 3 was fun, Modern Warfare 2 was amazing, Modern Warfare was amazing for its time as well. I don't like single player campaigns in any of them except for Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare where it was decent and the Spec Ops modes were fun. My wife and I played alot of Spec Ops trying to get all the stars on every mission. 

Question is: Do you think that Activision has fixed the series yet after Ghosts, or no? 

And who else is going to be buying Advanced Warfare? I swear to god tho, the first time I hear about DLC and its only 3 or 4 maps with no guns I will stop playing their crap money making schemes. DLC at the price it comes should be a good 10 or so maps with a few more weapons added. It's not hard and you will win over your customers by millions.

Have you played Spec ops: the line? 

Muchos Reccomendo! 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

I would suggest going back to BF3. There are enough people still playing and I don't think COD will ever be like Modern Warfare (2) again.

Are there really alot of people still playing it on PC? I would love to start it again on the PC if there are still people online, I had it for PS3 and it was still amazing but I don't have a console anymore.

look at toxikk, its coming out soon, looks good on whats out there so far

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Vast majority of the forum is going to say no, but personally I'll probably pick it up. I had somewhere around 60 days played on MW3 and about the same on Black Ops 1 on zombies alone, so needless to say I've played a lot of CoD. I really like the arcade style action of the series, but Advanced Warfare just seems different to me. This is the first CoD that I just haven't been able to get excited for. Personally it seems to be getting to the point where it's so incredibly unrealistic that it doesn't even seem fun. I'll pick it up on release though, and I'll do a review at some point on the forum, but I'd say set your expectations low.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I think you are better off reinstalling BF4 than going with COD:

fynqup4e7d35.png

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

Have you played Spec ops: the line? 

Muchos Reccomendo! 

I own it and it's fun for its arcadey style gunplay. I enjoy online shooters that I can level up in and unlock items etc. Wish they would do another one, that company made one hell of a game!

I havn't had any problems with BF4 either, it runs like a dream :D. But yes there are plenty of BF3 servers still up, especially non premium servers after EA offered battlefield 3 for free some time ago :)

I own it and it's fun for its arcadey style gunplay. I enjoy online shooters that I can level up in and unlock items etc. Wish they would do another one, that company made one hell of a game!

Yes they did! 

How about Titan-Fall? I've not played it personally..because I am backlogged on the games I need to play. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Still has alot of hit marker bugs where I'm hitting the person and it doesn't do anything. The distance issue I have is also worse on PC than what I had in Battlefield 3 on console. I was able to see much much farther in Battlefield 3 and the landscapes didn't look like shit at 1000 meters. There are still the issues with my weapons not loading until I'm like a good minute into the match and by that time I am killed a couple times wondering where the hell my weapons are at. No good dedicated servers ran by EA/DICE. The same punkbuster software bullshit telling me I don't have it or it is not installed when it is. They need to make their own cheat detection software if they can't get it right. I'm running a high end gaming PC, I'm stationed in Korea which has the best internet around and I get 100mbps and play mostly on Asian servers because of ping issues. I just had it last night playing. I started out 20-0 until a group of 120 level motherfuckers came in and started throwing jets at me and hitting me with that little floating MAV device thingys and killing me with those. For some reason right after they joined I wasn't able to hit anything, hit detection took a vacation or something because I ended up being 21-42 at the end of the match.

erm, I'm not looking forward to advance warfare to be honest, I can already see they used the same animation style as the previous one, which is a copy of another previous, so on and so forth. Graphics look kinda nice, but, I think this is going to be another unbalanced and unoptimized shit. The series just gone down hill for me after Mw2. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

Yes they did! 

How about Titan-Fall? I've not played it personally..because I am backlogged on the games I need to play. 

Oh I love Titanfall too. IF ONLY they would open it up to more players per match and release these maps for free. Game was almost perfect if it wasn't for that. Now I'm loving this new wave gamemode.

Still has alot of hit marker bugs where I'm hitting the person and it doesn't do anything. The distance issue I have is also worse on PC than what I had in Battlefield 3 on console. I was able to see much much farther in Battlefield 3 and the landscapes didn't look like shit at 1000 meters. There are still the issues with my weapons not loading until I'm like a good minute into the match and by that time I am killed a couple times wondering where the hell my weapons are at. No good dedicated servers ran by EA/DICE. The same punkbuster software bullshit telling me I don't have it or it is not installed when it is. They need to make their own cheat detection software if they can't get it right. I'm running a high end gaming PC, I'm stationed in Korea which has the best internet around and I get 100mbps and play mostly on Asian servers because of ping issues. I just had it last night playing. I started out 20-0 until a group of 120 level motherfuckers came in and started throwing jets at me and hitting me with that little floating MAV device thingys and killing me with those. For some reason right after they joined I wasn't able to hit anything, hit detection took a vacation or something because I ended up being 21-42 at the end of the match.

I literally have 0 of the bugs you mentioned

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

erm, I'm not looking forward to advance warfare to be honest, I can already see they used the same animation style as the previous one, which is a copy of another previous, so on and so forth. Graphics look kinda nice, but, I think this is going to be another unbalanced and unoptimized shit. The series just gone down hill for me after Mw2. 

Lol, I was just watching a Machinima video on one of the multiplayer maps for Advanced Warfare and you are soo right. It's just a rehashed version of the previous games. Wow. They just don't know how to throw away their previous game and start fresh do they?

TBH mate it sounds like you need to repair your game or your aim xD

My aim is fine. Maybe its my mouses' fault. lol. Jp. There's something wrong with that hit detection and unbalanced gameplay. Battlefield 3 was the shit. I don't think I ever went negative once out of the 300+ hours I played that game. And even when I lost I still had fun. Battlefield 4 isn't like that. I lose, get shit XP and the entire way of making skill points makes no sense either. I can go 40-12 and play the objective the entire game and make -34 skill points. Dafaq?

I literally have 0 of the bugs you mentioned

I'm glad then. Happy for you to enjoy the game :) 1 in a million.

Skill has only ever worked properly in medal of honor and nobody truly cares about it. I have none of the problems with the game that you are mentioning but maybe the Asian servers are just shite? I honestly don't know what's wrong with your game but I feel sorry for you because when it works battlefield 4 is a truly solid game. And btw if you are still looking for something fun to play, go for some bf bad company 2, I played it yesterday and that game is still amazing :D

Lol, I was just watching a Machinima video on one of the multiplayer maps for Advanced Warfare and you are soo right. It's just a rehashed version of the previous games. Wow. They just don't know how to throw away their previous game and start fresh do they?

Realistically, why should they? As long as it keeps making them money, they have no reason to change it up.

It's going to be a long time before the franchise fatigue starts reflecting in sales numbers.

COD is raking in big time cash with audience like this:

h2WrqLw.jpg

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?