About Ryse :Son of Rome

alphabeta
Go to solution Solved by Linusinium,

The blade. The father hinted at it, blade confirmed it.

How did Marius found out that the emperor is the one who ordered to kill his family !? 

The blade. The father hinted at it, blade confirmed it.

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

have you played the game?

yup I'm where the emperor killed that barbarian then marius found out the the emperor was the one 

yup I'm where the emperor killed that barbarian then marius found out the the emperor was the one 

Well as already stated it was the blade and don't worry it took me a few minutes to work out how he knew as well (thanks google) 

I enjoyed Ryse, best looking in game vegetation I've ever seen, tempted to say it's best looking game overall.

I do wish it was more of an RPG like Witcher but even as a shallow game it did the job. 7/10 from me. Ran great on my weak aging rig too at 1440p maxed out:

ryse2014-10-2907-57-2z8pp3.jpg

This is LTT. One cannot force "style over substance" values & agenda on people that actually aren't afraid to pop the lid off their electronic devices, which happens to be the most common denominator of this community. Rather than take shots at this community in every post, why not seek out like-minded individuals elsewhere?

I enjoyed Ryse, best looking in game vegetation I've ever seen, tempted to say it's best looking game overall.

I do wish it was more of an RPG like Witcher but even as a shallow game it did the job. 7/10 from me. Ran great on my weak aging rig too at 1440p maxed out:

ryse2014-10-2907-57-2z8pp3.jpg

I just finished it yesterday But this pic made me wanna play it again  :D