project contingency *update*

Hello,for the ones how doesnt know ,there are a developer team non microsoft related trying hard to build a next gen "halo based" game to pc only, the game is on a early stage but havnt been some updates for a long time the game was thought to be dead.Project contingency stilll alive!!. after a leak on the summer of an image of what looks like to be a carbine and some hud infos people expeculate that it was a halo 5 leak but no it was a project contingency.Now we get filled up with updates of some renders and music ,enjoy !

post-40576-0-88083900-1414673134_thumb.p

post-40576-0-57739800-1414669386_thumb.p

http://www.project-contingency.net/h8-updates

post-40576-0-13849400-1414669388.png 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAj6pqwbVBM

To me , it looks more like an very early stage ripoff. It is not original, it is just halo but then an mmo.

They have to come with game changing things before i would even consider donating to them,

Star citizen for example, that is a good, original and game changing mmo.

The dev team is very open about what they are doing, so you realy know where your money is going to.

It is getting support from almost 700.000 people and  they (as of today) got almost 60.000.000 dollar.

And about the 'trailer' or whatever they call it. It is just a shitty video (sorry for the language but im just speaking the truth)

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

To me , it looks more like an very early stage ripoff. It is not original, it is just halo but then an mmo.

They have to come with game changing things before i would even consider donating to them,

Star citizen for example, that is a good, original and game changing mmo.

The dev team is very open about what they are doing, so you realy know where your money is going to.

It is getting support from almost 700.000 people and  they (as of today) got almost 60.000.000 dollar.

And about the 'trailer' or whatever they call it. It is just a shitty video (sorry for the language but im just speaking the truth)

i understant but microsoft does support pc like they did back in the days .Finding a group of people trying to make a "new" halo based game to pc is actualy prety good .also by using cryengine gives a game a hole new looks and gameplay which can be helpfull on the game immersion part .i actualy compreend they need money  so i wont be surprised by a micro transaction or a donation button or even ad's .  

i undrestant but has a halo fan and microsoft not given *a sh**** about pc user anymore and not doing a release since halo2 vista this is actualy a good thing i like it coz i wont going to buy they sh***ty xbone bcs i move to pc to play halo masterchief collection will be an exclusive to xbone (sry about my english):c

If you're trying to display a game that you like, use proper english. The video looks terrible, i didn't even know what i was watching to be honest. Something about med kits, and coils. if you were going to make halo into an MMO it would be very hard. Some new people at creating games would not be able to do it. Star Citizen has a metric ton of money in their pockets, you guys have whatever you can find under your bed. Not to ruin your day, but it will most likely not happen.

If you're trying to display a game that you like, use proper english. The video looks terrible, i didn't even know what i was watching to be honest. Something about med kits, and coils. if you were going to make halo into an MMO it would be very hard. Some new people at creating games would not be able to do it. Star Citizen has a metric ton of money in their pockets, you guys have whatever you can find under your bed. Not to ruin your day, but it will most likely not happen.

sry my english is not perfect i edit all enjoy , i totaly understand i could be a rip off but i realy was amazed but the update and the game is moving foward  and some fan got sad by microsoft makin the halo masterchief collection an exclusive so with you are a fan of halo atleast try to think possitive :D