The Best GPU brand for Space Engineers

I have been trying to find an answer to this question for a build I am helping choose parts on, the player will be doing Space Engineers alot for now.

Does a preference to GPU brand exist in Space Engineers?  If so, which side performs better?

Please answer to the CPU side if this exists too please.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

I think it uses PhysX, so Nvidia card might be better. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I think it uses PhysX, so Nvidia card might be better. DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS

^I used quote marks if that counts :P

SE does not use PhysX but instead CPU processing, there aren't usually any things bouncing around but physX would be awesome for the game.  I'd get another GPU in a heartbeat and crash my 110million ton monster into giant space rocks to see how fast they can crash the game.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

^I used quote marks if that counts :P

SE does not use PhysX but instead CPU processing, there aren't usually any things bouncing around but physX would be awesome for the game.  I'd get another GPU in a heartbeat and crash my 110million ton monster into giant space rocks to see how fast they can crash the game.

It should use PhysX, it would make sense.

Is it out of Beta/Alpha yet?

I bought it way back when it was in Beta xD

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

AMD cards, since they're space heaters. Get it? No? Ok, well uh. I guess this account is no longer needed.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

It should use PhysX, it would make sense.

Is it out of Beta/Alpha yet?

I bought it way back when it was in Beta xD

Still in Beta.  I bought mine in january and have been happy since with it.  The devs are really trying to not make Miner Wars 2. (which is a good thing as that game had many failed promises and such but the concept was sound)

The game works best in survival on multiplayer servers.