How Frequently Do You Watch LinusTechTips?

okery84

I used to watch every episode.

Now I am more selective, a lot of videos are about products that have just improved 1 or two things... it's not the entertainment that's faulty here, it's the type of products they decided to make videos about - it's just not so interesting to me.

But all in all I am pretty loyal when it comes to their videos. Just not every single one of them.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Every single one. halp.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I watch pretty much everything that isn't phone related. I skip a lot of event stuff, VR related things (Star Trek holodecks or nothing) and things that are obviously portable related.

I don't carry a phone or anything that may need a battery bank or anything like that.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

When it is not Linus displaying his raging hard on for anything that says ASUS or Fractal on the front of it. 

All jokes aside, the mineral build is something that is genuinely interesting.

Also it does take a good while to watercool an entire room. So stop asking. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I cry a bit if I'm going on vacation and it is not possible to see LTT  :blink:

Current Rig(2014): CPU: i5 4670K OC 4.1GHz Cooler: Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 SCKC-3000 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87-D3HP RAM:G.SKILL RipJaws DDR3 2133MHz 16GB (4x4) CL 9-11-10-28

GPU: MSI GTX 760 OC 15% - Kraken G10 + Corsair H75 AIO SSD: 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Case NZXT H440 PSU: Cooler Master 700W silent OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Laptop (2011): MSI FX-700 CPU: i5 460M 2.53GHz RAM: Kingston 8BG (2x4) - CL7 - 1066 MHz DDR3 GPU: Nvidia Geforce GT 425M SSD: intel 530 OS: Windows 8,1 pro

Sometimes a will miss a few days/week and I would need to catch up but other than that, every day.

Check every day at lunch if I can otherwise when I get home from work

CPU: i7 4790K Cooler: Corsair H55i Mobo: ASUS Z97M-PLUS Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 32GB Storage: Samsung SM951 128GB m.2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD GPU: Asus STRIX 970 GTX PSU: Seasonic 550w Gold Case: Corsair 350D

I selected "Every episode, everyday" though sometimes I like to let them stack up for a bit, and just watch through them all at once. But I do watch erry video.

ncixcom and ltt, use to watch them every video. this past year, probably every 3rd or 4th video. I have to goto other channels to find the thing ltt doesn't cover. no head to head comparison of speakers / headphones, not many gaming benchmarks, not many real world testing for routers, no pricing tier categories. Needs more catch concepts. Not unlike a late night show where you know specific nights are going to have specific sketches. ie. Every monday is a headphone or mic quality match-up. Every first tuesday of the month is a 'best bang for your buck' segment ... things that would get more than the avergate 200,000 views for such things as a chair or backpack video. 8 minute video's on cleaning brushed aluminum is not really what I need to check out!  oh ya, and more smartphone, tablet, convertible reviews / hands-on, but in a showdown type segment, not a single product showcase! 

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

Every morning before I get ready for work (unless it's longer than 10 minutes). I watch the WAN show whenever I find time to. I try to watch it when it's live, but normally I listen to it when I mow the lawn.

My brother says I'm addicted to LTT

LOL, my brother says the same, and he is kind of right. I watch every video, as they come out. If I don't have time some days, I just watch them the next day.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Every day, duh. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

LTT and TTL are my go to channels for tech news and reviews.

My Rig!

Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D, Mobo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming, CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'd to 4.2Ghz), RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400Mhz, GFX: 2 x Gigabyte GTX770 OC Windforce in SLI, CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i with Corsair SP120 Quiet edition fans, SSD: 2 x 256Gb Samsung 840 Pro in Raid 0, Storage: 2Tb WD Caviar Black, PSU: Corsair AX760i, Monitor: Benq XL2024T Keyboard: Corsair K70, Mouse: Razer Taipan

Every day and every chance I can get.

Ltt forum is my home page.

When a video is uploaded, I'll watch it, even if it is for products I don't care about. Not because of some adoration for Linus (although he seems like a pretty swell fellow) but rather because the quality of the videos is usually so good I just enjoy watching them. And it never hurts to know stuff about things, even if it is out of your initial interest.