survey : What would you want to see the most in upcomming laptops and how?

Nagby

battery life! 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

too much work

well yes that is a thing but i was more aiming at "new things" not incremental improvements of what actually exist

Better battery life, good keyboards, lower prices, more upgrade-ability.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Battery life, better cooling, quiter, GPUs that perform exactly like their desktop big brothers, regular desktop sized ram (easier to find and more common. Also interchangeable with my desktop), lighter, better sound quality, better camera, better microphone. The list goes on...

VAIO. 

Meaning. Quad-Core with 16GB RAM and overthetop stuff. (Glass touchpad, Fingerprint reader, external GPU, carbon fibre) Under .8 of an inch. With 8hrs battery life.

They did it before.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Battery life, better cooling, quiter, GPUs that perform exactly like their desktop big brothers, regular desktop sized ram (easier to find and more common. Also interchangeable with my desktop), lighter, better sound quality, better camera, better microphone. The list goes on...

full size DIMM would way take too much space (the stick and the plug itself), i think there will be more and more SO-DIMM mobos in the futur as there is already some small desktop mobos with those

battery life (like what @Snickerzz said), and better performance on the low-end... I'm getting sick and tired of underperforming hardware...

Also maybe something that won't suddenly show defects a day after the warranty expires...

better screens and easy upgrade-ability but maybe it is interesting to use composite materials in upcoming laptops.

maybe it is interesting to use composite materials in upcoming laptops.

yay, shouldn't give an opinion to don't interfer with the choices but thats a things i'd love to see ^^