How much do you guys think i could get for a gtx 460 that is in good condition, reference cooler, and never been oc'd? Thanks guys! Also keep in mind it performance very close (some games even slightly better) to a 650. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Maybe $20, you may as well keep it for diagnosing.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

You should send it to me :P (No gpu atm)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Be a scumbag, everyone on eBay is nowadays.

Post it as like an ultra modern card, include buzzwords like "60fps" and "Gaming" and wait for the idiots to give you their cash.

Compatible with Windows 95

I got $30 for mine on craigslist.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Maybe $20, you may as well keep it for diagnosing.

Well that sucks because i bought it for $60 a few months ago and since it still performance pretty well i was hopping i could get more. Oh well i guess i'll just save it to but in the pc i have now after i upgrade. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

$60-80.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Be a scumbag, everyone on eBay is nowadays.

Post it as like an ultra modern card, include buzzwords like "60fps" and "Gaming" and wait for the idiots to give you their cash.

haha ya i probably could pull that off, and let's be honest alien ware half the time does so why cant i? 

Well that sucks because i bought it for $60 a few months ago and since it still performance pretty well i was hopping i could get more. Oh well i guess i'll just save it to but in the pc i have now after i upgrade. 

Look around you might be able to sell it for more, might be hard to sell at higher prices though

RIP in pepperonis m8s

haha ya i probably could pull that off, and let's be honest alien ware half the time does so why cant i? 

Precisely, my friend.

Don't forget to include ambiguous specifications too, people won't buy if you are specific.

Compatible with Windows 95

$60-$80 is a good price. My neighbor upgraded from a 460 to a 760 and the performance isn't as huge as you would expect. It's a very good card. I've got $30 if you wanna ship it to me

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

How much do you guys think i could get for a gtx 460 that is in good condition, reference cooler, and never been oc'd? Thanks guys! Also keep in mind it performance very close (some games even slightly better) to a 650. 

Never overclocked is impossible to prove and kind of worthless to mention because nobody will ever believe you anyway.

Never overclocked is impossible to prove and kind of worthless to mention because nobody will ever believe you anyway.

True but i figured i put it in there anyway.

$60-$80 is a good price. My neighbor upgraded from a 460 to a 760 and the performance isn't as huge as you would expect. It's a very good card. I've got $30 if you wanna ship it to me

I think im gonna hold onto it and i know i upgraded to a r9 280 and it wasn't as large as i was hoping for.