How to flash 780 TI BIOS

I have an EVGA 780 ti Superclocked edition and my card is stable up to 1.3Ghz, and thats WITHOUT voltage tweaks. The problem here is Nvidia/EVGA locked the power targets to 106% for reasons I will never comprehend and I'm forced to settle at 1.20Ghz. I've tried every way to get around the power limit but it just ends up in bad throttling and I want to push my card to 1.33 Ghz or more so my questions are:

1) Is there a way to push my power limit to 120% (300w tdp) without flashing? IF NOT:

2) How do I flash my BIOS?

I've heard that I should make a copy of my current BIOS and then use Nvflash but I'm not sure exactly what to do so it would be nice if someone could help me with some links or an explanation :)

This is highly not recomended.. lol

But JaysTwoCents dose this on 3 780's.

Not my intention to steer you to another forum, but these guys create custom BIOS's for the GTX780ti cards, as well as have all the utilities and instructions.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1438886/official-nvidia-gtx-780-ti-owners-club

I agree.

PeezythePotato you will need to flash your bios inorder to raise your power limit. Ez3flash is the best way to flash in windows IMO. Read up over at the 780Ti owners club that Schoolofmoney posted and then come back and ask for clarification if needed.

@MightyUnit the link is too old, I cant download it :(

That is bc you are not a member of OCN. I assure you those dl links are still good.

• 1 month later...