Buy The Crew or not?

iKatoz

I want to pre-order The Crew but i don't know when: the price increases after the launch day? I should wait and hear the opinion after the launch considering what has happened with Watch Dogs?

Thanks

Sorry if my english isn't perfect

Gaming PC

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @3.50GHz Cooling: Corsair H80i Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO RAM: Corsair 16GB @1600MHz PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD:Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD:Western Digital Black 1TB Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel Logitech G27

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 @2.70GHz Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB RAM: 8GB @1067MHz SSD: Samsung 845 EVO HDD:Western Digital Red 2TB  

Don't preorder it.

If the price does go up after launch, youll be paying 10 bucks more for a good game, rather than paying 60 for a broken bad one.

im going to get it in a few months, after launch 

Aselwyn1

The reviews from the closed beta look great, but I'd definitely wait on the purchase. Unless you're dying for those three cars, pre-ordering won't really do you any good. Besides it might go on sale for launch, who knows?

I think it will drop fast in price. most car games I know drop faster then other kind of games. Just look at grid 1 and grid 2 how fast the price dropped.

but don't think you will see a huge drop before steam summer sale.  if lucky it will be on winter sale.

The crew's physics are very very different... you should wait, horizon 2 was / is far better of an open world racing game, but sadly only on the xbox 1

OAS || AAS || LLS

Never Pre-Order.

Wait until reviews are in!

Because he had a hard drive.

I'm definitely waiting until a few months after release, once it goes on sale. I played the closed beta and it was awesome but unless they fix the 30fps cap I won't buy it at full price, plus I already have far too many games to play at the moment

Wait at least until it releases and the first credible reviews are in