A challenge to water cooling Builder with a few rads laying around

How about someone takes 5 240Mm radiators Puts 4 fans on each side for a total or 8 fans per and hook them all up and give us some temps also post pics of your loop

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

I don't think someone whos a consumer has few rads laying around. maybe someone from the industry could do it

I don't think someone whos a consumer has few rads laying around. maybe someone from the industry could do it

Well I have a 140, 240, 240 and 420 lying around.

To answer your question OP. I have a 3*3 120mm external rad hooked up to my loop with 3 fans running on their lowest setting at all times. What really matters when you start having a lot of rad space is water flow rate and how the heat is taken away. I delidded my 3570k for that reason.

It still reaches 60C at 4.6GHz @ 1.22V while under artificial load. I will run OCCT now to post a screenshot.

35f45beba9.png

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.