World of Warcraft....... HOLY BALLS

For those slow on the uptake.. (like me (i only found out 2 days ago)) xmas has come early to Australia. We recieved a fantastic pressie from Blizzard... Our own Oceanic server YAY Oceanic :-)))) Dropping lag times from an average of 190ms (in my case) to 34ms  :)  :)  :)  

Not sure it will make much difference to me, being a PvE-er, but should help oceanic PvP-ers to be a little more competitive when they come up againt other x-realm PvP-ers, instead of getting 1 shot in to other realm players multiple shots.

THANKS BLIZZ  :wub:

6.0.3?? a lot going on there, a lot of changes and bug fixes but nothing that affects any of my toons (ret pally (main), hunter, monk, warrior. so nothing i've noticed, PvP areas still suck A LOT lol :-))

I heard the Murlocs never got the universal nerf so they were one hitting newbs.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

ROFL :-))) Murlocs were never a danger when i was a newb, maybe they got bypassed in the stat squish??? might go camp in Elwynn forrest and watch Murlocs pwn newbs then offer my services for gold :-))))