Cpu fans on CM Hyper 212 Evo

I'm looking for 2 cpu fans with relatively low noise for my push pull config on my hyper 212 evo. I don't want any Leds either. I would prefer either black or white style fans too. Also if they have a 4 pin connector that would be very ideal since they will be controlled from my motherboard. I was thinking about just getting the corsair AF 120 quiet editions but there are many complaints about rattling and the grommets failing to thread without falling out or breaking. Also no Noctua fans, a bit too pricy and certainly don't fall under the black or white constraint. If anyone has any suggestions or answers feel free to respond. Thanks

Corsair SP120's

You can paint the rings that come with them

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

CoolerMaster sickleflow fans, or Phanteks/Be Quiet fans seem to have good reputations here

Remember to be a good citizen and choose a 'best answer' when your problem has been resolved!

(that way people know when a problem's been resolved)

CoolerMaster sickleflow fans, or Phanteks/Be Quiet fans seem to have good reputations here

Those are loud and aren't effective on heatsinks/radiators

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Corsair SP120 or Noctua NF-F12

These fans are static pressure fans so you only need one.

Edited by VincentiusIV

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

NOCTU-oh wait uh, yea id go for SP120's in a 212 evo if I were you then

You probably only need one as long as you get the pressure optimized SP's

Noctua Redux or Blackouts would work imo but to each his own

I am thinking of replacing fan on my Evo 212 too. What you think about putting SP120 for push and AF120 for pull vs only SP120 push vs SP120 push and SP120 pull ? Really interested about temperature changes with SPAF vs SPSP.

did this before with a gentle typhoon 5400rpm ones and it works but noisy as hell.

tried it with some cheapo case fans and it worked too :).

if you're going for push/pull go with top/bottom be the same fan. 

Live your life like a dream.